Pam Ball - New Interview

Here is a new interview with Fred Ball's daughter, Pam. It is mainly about her career as an audiologist, but she shares memories of her famous family at the beginning of the interview.

The topic of Lucy comes up again at around 21:00. There's some home movie footage I don't think I've ever seen before.

That was great! Thanks for posting it. She has some great stories -- and the home movies are great too. Who went into the drink around 23:35? Was that Kenny Morgan?

No wonder Fred's marriage to Lucille 2 didn't last. Must be disconcerting looking so much like your mother-in-law. :lucythrill:

That was great! Thanks for posting it. She has some great stories -- and the home movies are great too. Who went into the drink around 23:35? Was that Kenny Morgan?

No wonder Fred's marriage to Lucille 2 didn't last. Must be disconcerting looking so much like your mother-in-law. :lucythrill:

Yeah I thought Lucille II was DeDe at first too. Crazy. I guess Fred may have had a Mommy complex?! Lol

She's got 3 younger half-siblings, I believe. Her dad was married like 3 times.

She has those pretty genes. In the shots that shes holding the ancient hearing aids- her eyes sparkle.

Henry and DeDe made some pretty babies with some pretty genes!

I love hearing the stories and insight, but I love hearing her talk about her work, and how proficient she is within its field.

Thanks for sharing

I was thinking she at least had a brother. So Fred was married to a Lucille , Pam's mom, Zoe and who else? Are her half siblings from Zoe? I'm not up on the dates of the marriages either, but knew Pam was older then Lucie. From the home movie date I'm think 7-8 yrs.

Also were any of these siblings interviewed for L and D Home Movies. There is someone in the outakes that I thought may have been a brother. He's not ided and didn't make the final cut.

I was thinking she at least had a brother. So Fred was married to a Lucille , Pam's mom, Zoe and who else? Are her half siblings from Zoe? I'm not up on the dates of the marriages either, but knew Pam was older then Lucie. From the home movie date I'm think 7-8 yrs.

Fred's first wife, I believe, was a teenage sweetheart who eventually moved back to Jamestown. I think she is buried in Lakeview Cemetery somewhere. I have the name Phyllis in the back of my mind.

Also were any of these siblings interviewed for L and D Home Movies. There is someone in the outakes that I thought may have been a brother. He's not ided and didn't make the final cut.

I think there's 2 other girls and a brother -- Jennifer, April and Geoffrey if I remember the names correctly. The last 2 were with Zo and the second daughter was with his second wife. I don't remember her name though. I'm thinking Pam was born around 1944(?).

Pam was the only child of Fred's that was interviewed for the Home Movies. I don't remember seeing any of the other kids.

GREEEEEAT INTERVIEW. :D

She definately looks like her father, has all those beautiful Ball/Hunt genes. Her nose and eyes just scream AUNT SLUCY! So beautiful! Crazy how she looks more like Lucy than Lucie and Desi Jr hay? :luciedesi: As beautiful as Lucie is and as handsome Desi Jr is, I just wish one of them could've carried that beautiful blue eyes gene! Damn that dominant brown eye trait!

ANDDDD those home movies?! So great!

Archived