LUCY MEETS THE STARS PHOTO THREAD

Lucyilove

O M G i was going to ask who the lady next to them was but then i noticed it wasn't gary but Kirk Douglas so that's HIS wife next to them

I hope Kirk doesn't surf onto the Lounge to discover he's been mistaken for Gary Morton. That's enough to finish off any 98-year-old heart.

Mrs. Douglas obviously has  a "good side".  Look how difference she looks from the right in the mirror.

2nd pic: other than getting a little bleary looking in the eyes, due to a medical issue and not age, Hope looked virtually the same from the 50s on.  He must have worn a toupee, because his hairline didn't continue to recede beyond the same point.

She looks great in this dress.

78544.jpg

391.jpg

I'm just catching up with this thread.

I guess Hirshfield didn't budge and called their bluff when he was holding out for more money and they said "See if CUGAT'S available."

Apparently you take up caricatures when the latin band craze died out in the 60s.

draw.jpg

Evidently the Stewarts and Mortons were attending some function that only allowed 1 toupee per party of 4.

7n.jpg

See?  Gary stayed home so Jimmy could wear his!

500j.jpg

• Like 2

I'm just catching up with this thread.

I guess Hirshfield didn't budge and called their bluff when he was holding out for more money and they said "See if CUGAT'S available."

Evidently the Stewarts and Mortons were attending some function that only allowed 1 toupee per party of 4.

See?  Gary stayed home so Jimmy could wear his!

I think he looked better without it! :)