LUCY MEETS THE STARS PHOTO THREAD

Lucyilove

:blink:

Which reminds me, tomorrow i'm buying hair dye again, it's great that people open doors for me and all speak to this old man but when i have my natural brown hair instead of greyish white, then, they fear me and i actually scare them, but at least when i look in the mirror, an old man ain't staring back at me, it's very psychological, i need the mental boost i tell ya.

I have this Jewish friend, so i asked him if i could borrow one of his yarmukles, and i plan to wear it as soon as tuque season is over.  It fits perfectly over my bald spot.  I also plan to eventually buy a toupee but beau doesn't want me to.

Maybe Beau thinks someone else will grab ya!

WEll when you put it that way how hard can it be??? :maryjane2:

The thing is i had seen him years before, he was working downtown, but although i had bought things from him, i never, but never would have approached him  in that way, because i thought he was a kid of twenty or so and i had no chance of ever landing someone like him.

The thing is i had seen him years before, he was working downtown, but although i had bought things from him, i never, but never would have approached him  in that way, because i thought he was a kid of twenty or so and i had no chance of ever landing someone like him.

I thought since his name is Beau, you met him when you were selling him a pair of roller skates.