Black Friday with the Punchy Players!

Brock

A brand new video from the Punchy Players -- two in one week? Christmas has come early!

Black Friday with Ann, J'dy, Matthew, and...Hermes Pan of all people. :marionstrong:

Ann: Look at who else is here -- Hermes Pan! He's only the world's greatest choreographer. What are you going to be getting, Hermes?

Hermes: Gonna get some carbon paper--

Ann: CARBON PAPER! :HALKING: Gonna get carbon paper, J'dy?

:marionstrong: :marionstrong: :marionstrong:

Brilliant is too puny a word to describe these guys.

I love what they're shopping for. Ann wants princess rotary phones, Judy: VHS tapes and Hermes Pan (?!) carbon paper!

My favorite of the Hoarding Ann video is Judy's comment about the styrofoam containers: "Well, you could have at least cleaned the ketchup out of them."

Followed by Ann saying "I love it" and turning to Liza and giving her a goofy smile.

Whoever does the voices certainly has Ann's odd pronunciation of certain words down.

I believe they have four that feature Lucy -- The hilarious Breezin' Along with the Breeze spoof, the Lucille Ball GPS System, the Mary Poppins Auditions, and Tim's Retro Red Carpet.

I think each one has an individual thread in the Screening Room forum.

I believe they have four that feature Lucy -- The hilarious Breezin' Along with the Breeze spoof, the Lucille Ball GPS System, the Mary Poppins Auditions, and Tim's Retro Red Carpet.

I think each one has an individual thread in the Screening Room forum.

Thanks, i've seen all of those. And they were all terrific!

• 1 month later...

No Lucy, but brand new HILARIOUS video from the Punchy Players in which Shirley Booth reviews Les Miserables:

"They don't even know to use those Crest Whitenin' Strips!" :hlLOL:

O M G , just hilarious. Who's the lady sitting next to her at the table, i've seen her in loads of things. And that older man at the end reminded me of Rodney Dangerfield.

No Lucy, but brand new HILARIOUS video from the Punchy Players in which Shirley Booth reviews Les Miserables:

"They don't even know to use those Crest Whitenin' Strips!" :hlLOL:

OMG! BRILLIANT! And this guy got her voice -- down to her distinctive laugh! -- down pat! Amazing! Hilarious! Clever! We need to find out the geniuses behind these WUNDAFUL creations! :D

Another hilarious video!

OMG! BRILLIANT! And this guy got her voice -- down to her distinctive laugh! -- down pat! Amazing! Hilarious! Clever! We need to find out the geniuses behind these WUNDAFUL creations! :D

Here is an article on the Punchy Players. http://nitelifeexchange.com/interviews-mainmenu-154/1549-feeling-a-little-punchy-are-we.html

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived