Happy Birthday Morton Goldaper! (18th Dec)

I know I'm about 1 day early (well, only about 6 hours early for me) but I just realised that the 19th of December would mark Gary Morton's 88th birthday! I just came across a photo I've never seen of the happy couple! Does anyone know when this photo was taken? Happy birthday Gary! Now for the big question.......How many people will reply to this thread? LOL!.................................. :gary:

! Lucille%20Ball,%20Gary%20Morton%201983.jpg

Just don't forget his birthday like Lucy did and then write him a long letter.

Ohhhh, I haven't heard that story! Do tell! p.s - It's very easy to forget people's birthday's around Christmas - my dad's birthday falls on Christmas Eve!

Happy Birthday to the greatest stand up comedian who ever lived! Well, it IS Christmas you know!

LOL! In the Jewish religion you forgive and forget during Yom Kippur - that was in September :lol:

In the auction of the Widow Morton’s stuff (really Lucy’s stuff) there was a letter that Lucy wrote Gary, from I’m guessing before they were married that Lucy forgot Gary’s birthday that day. She spent a good part of the letter apologizing.

Oh ok - well I guess that would have been the 19th of December 1960 because they were married in November the next year (1961). AND considering Wildcat opened on the 16th of December 1960 no wonder she forgot his birthday! I mean, they had only known each other for a few months before that I guess - plus with her hectic schedule.

Oh ok - well I guess that would have been the 19th of December 1960 because they were married in November the next year (1961). AND considering Wildcat opened on the 16th of December 1960 no wonder she forgot his birthday! I mean, they had only known each other for a few months before that I guess - plus with her hectic schedule.

According to Lucy, she first met Gary on December 20, 1960.

• 8 months later...

Archived