Lucy's Off-Screen Clothes

Luvsbway

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked out the Ken Barry dress. It's similar but not the one in the pic above. The Barry dress is more bright pink, the sheer overlay has a ton of sequins on the top. Also the dress under it is more of a v neck tank dress. The one above is spagetting strap and has the scallop ribbing to it.

• 5 months later...

9980.jpg

Another grey suit sighting: Lucy wore it on her trip to Oklahoma in 1959. Lucy and some Desilu Workshop players (I see Dick Kallman with her) where supposed to appear at a Kiwanis Club rally. When Lucy was notified the stadium was only about 15 percent filled, she declined to appear. This was a very rare negative public relations incident with Lucy.

Clips at 4:40-7:14.

• 1 month later...

It was stunning and so was she that night, despite the remnant albeit slight telltale signs of her stroke.  So glad she had this one last "hurrah", she certainly deserved it! *Sigh* :desijr:

O M G you are a regular poet with your praise of our lady of Beverly Hills tonight.  And everything you said is so true also.

Pictures of the Oscar dress I took at the museum in the mid 2000s.

1dress.jpg

2dress.jpg

3dress.jpg

4dress.jpg

Dress looks so much smaller on the rack than it did on her.  Lovely dress, and it suited her perfectly.  Never liked Tannen's story of it ripping, that's how it was made, cut to show off her gams, that part of her looking still perfect at 77.  The gold was supposed to be silver but she wanted gold to match her hair better.

Another grey suit sighting: Lucy wore it on her trip to Oklahoma in 1959. Lucy and some Desilu Workshop players (I see Dick Kallman with her) where supposed to appear at a Kiwanis Club rally. When Lucy was notified the stadium was only about 15 percent filled, she declined to appear. This was a very rare negative public relations incident with Lucy.

Clips at 4:40-7:14.

Sorry, but what's with the dead guy laying in the street?  Here I was watching Lucy and then THAT happened.  Wow, random.

Archived