Lucy in London Re-Mix

Neil

Just in case the copyright police want to take it down before you've seen it, I put the listing as Lou C!

O M G O M G O M G that was so stunning. Congratulations on a job well done, you are just amazing. HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO ALL THAT????? You must be a pro at this. I loved your putting some of her show scenes in the special too. I cannot get over the images being so clear, especially after having watched those damned color faded copies of the special all those decades. A M A Z I N G !

Terrific job, Neil! I especially loved the inclusion of Lucy's Substitute Secretary and Mod, Mod Lucy.

I noticed that Margo's top matched the skirt of the gyrating torso representing Lucy "with her mini skirt on".

Shots from "Wingding" and "L&V on Sunset Strip" ended up on cutting room floor.

I love the original, but always thought there wasn't quite enough Lucy in it.

I noticed that Margo's top matched the skirt of the gyrating torso representing Lucy "with her mini skirt on".

Shots from "Wingding" and "L&V on Sunset Strip" ended up on cutting room floor.

I love the original, but always thought there wasn't quite enough Lucy in it.

You Hollywood editors can be brutal sometimes, LOL! I say restore those cuts in the director's edition.

Just in case the copyright police want to take it down before you've seen it, I put the listing as Lou C!

Just submitted YOUR name to the Motion Picture Academy of Arts and Sciences so you can do next year's In Memoriam section, so we can finaally see it done right.

Archived