LUCY IN MFH:THE CARTOON

Mmadluv7

Wow, truly amazing, i know that actress, what did she do?

Eleanor Audley is one of my very favorite character actresses. She was in a million things. She played Mrs. Spaulding, the owner of the Westport house, in "Lucy Wants to Move to the Country" ("IT'S THE BRAINS!")and in "Lucy Raises Tulips." She played a gossip columnist in "Lucy Saves Milton Berle" too. Eleanor also played Eddie Albert's mother in Green Acres (she was only a few months older than him) and Mrs. Billings, the head of the PTA, in several hilarious appearances on The Dick Van Dyke Show. She did the voice in a lot of Disney movies - she was the stepmother in Cinderella.

Eleanor Audley is one of my very favorite character actresses. She was in a million things. She played Mrs. Spaulding, the owner of the Westport house, in "Lucy Wants to Move to the Country" ("IT'S THE BRAINS!")and in "Lucy Raises Tulips." She played a gossip columnist in "Lucy Saves Milton Berle" too. Eleanor also played Eddie Albert's mother in Green Acres (she was only a few months older than him) and Mrs. Billings, the head of the PTA, in several hilarious appearances on The Dick Van Dyke Show. She did the voice in a lot of Disney movies - she was the stepmother in Cinderella.

Oh yes, of course, but the one that stands out is the seller of the Westport house, she had that snooty rich person role down pat. For a minute there, i was confusing her with the one Lucy changed apartments with when her daughter got married and she gained a son but Lucy also gained a window, LOL!

Oh yes, of course, but the one that stands out is the seller of the Westport house, she had that snooty rich person role down pat. For a minute there, i was confusing her with the one Lucy changed apartments with when her daughter got married and she gained a son but Lucy also gained a window, LOL!

Wonderful middle-aged "snooty with a heart" (at least it seemed) character actress Norma Varden, who appeared several times on Shirley Booth's Hazel as hapless neighbor Mrs. Johnson.

Also appeared in such classic films as Marilyn Monroe's Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Hitchcock's wonderful Strangers on a Train and with Miss Ball herself in Fancy Pants. Loved her! wink.gif

Wonderful middle-aged "snooty with a heart" (at least it seemed) character actress Norma Varden, who appeared several times on Shirley Booth's Hazel as hapless neighbor Mrs. Johnson.

Also appeared in such classic films as Marilyn Monroe's Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Hitchcock's wonderful Strangers on a Train and with Miss Ball herself in Fancy Pants. Loved her! wink.gif

Oh yeah, that's right, i forgot she was in Fancy Pants. Was she one of thsoe snooty beeatches also in the one where Lucy becomes a maid to be able to afford a maid for herself on TLS?

• 1 month later...

It looks like they are animating the whole episode and it will be posted by Christmas!

Here are two fantastic trailers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt2twZ207t4

This is one of the most brilliant things I have ever seen on the Internet!

Now what the hell is the TOYUKI channel? Is it only for Tokyo residents? It does look well done though, is this going to come out on dvd?

• 1 year later...

How many episodes are there of the radio series, My Favorite Husband? I wonder if they might be considering putting out dvd sets of the show animated. The Lucy Show and Here's Lucy are almost complete, maybe this will be the next "Lucy" production we'll be collecting!!

I know theres episodes of this on the I Love Lucy box sets, but its hard to get into a show with out the visual.

Archived