Famous Episodes You Don't Personally Care For

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, but the idea of both being fanatical fans of Welk and getting to meet him were wunnerful wunnerful.  For the times I mean, Welk had a huge following at that time among the older folk and she looked incredible, the premise was terrific so who cares if his wooden fake acting wasn't up to par, like Liberace, they were there for the plot and ratings and being icons, not their acting, LOL!

I know, it is distracting, but no more than the Liberace one.  I think it was the idea of having that legend of tv on that made the show great, regardless of the way he can't act his way out of a paper bag.  My parents watched him every Saturday also, till the day they died.  How do you like the way they still mock him so many years after he's passed on SNL?

Oh...speaking of the last sceen.. It bothers me Lucy wont let Vivian have her moment.... It wouldnt have pained Lucy in the least and would have wrapped that episode up in a sweet way. Its not funny to see Viv cast aside.

That was a rather telling scene. Sort of indicative of their relationship. However fond they were of each other, Viv could never be in the spotlight longer than Lucy. I know Viv was quoted as refusing to let Lucille cut many of her lines from that show. She had earned enough clout to stand her ground.

I know, it is distracting, but no more than the Liberace one. I think it was the idea of having that legend of tv on that made the show great, regardless of the way he can't act his way out of a paper bag. My parents watched him every Saturday also, till the day they died. How do you like the way they still mock him so many years after he's passed on SNL?

The sketches where Kristen Wiig has the tiny hands crack me up!

Archived