The Carol Burnett Show

Brock

I love that Boys in the Backroom. Wish it was in color but it is so fun to see the great singing and dancing.  What a superub musical piece.  Lucy is always like a little girl and noticeably enjoys a musical performance.  Nice to see her get into it.  Wish Mame came out then but she still did her best in 1974 and it is one of my favorable movies even though voice isn't as great as before.  The other clip I didn't even see again.  Claude I think gave me stuff years ago and it is not my favorite Lucy moment.  THis was an airplane skit where they own a car rental companies and fight over a customer.  I cannot remember if that was any better.

Great story on Carol hit the net yesterday.  Someone with a dad who has Alzheimer's.  This fan was enthralled with her, a guy, and the dad no longer responds to much but he happened to see Carol and told his son, HEY, YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S ON when they happened upon her Mark Twain prize tribute show.  He had written her a fan letter as a kid and told this story somewhere so Carol got wind of it and actually found him and phoned him, which Lucy did too by the way.  Like these two have that much spare time huh?  I love hearing stories like this and it shows the kind of person Carol is.

• 1 month later...

Yes she looks terrific. She is so funny here.  What a delightful, sexy, fun skit with all being so hilarious in their roles.  I hope more of Lucy from Carol Burnett gets on Youtube.  Hopefully someday I can see the Rock Sisters.  I wish I had  money to buy everything I am so grateful for youtube and love me tv videos that update the Lucy SHow each Monday

I saw this clip in a montage of Lyle kissing pretty ladies on a carol reunion show in the 90s. That was only about 5 seconds of this clip. I think her dress was either yellow or gold.

Hot damn though she is one sexy adorable babe in this clip. That kiss went on forever.

I think when her and carol worked together she let down her guard because she trusted her so much and they could just have fun. She also got to sing and dance a bit and I think she loved to be able to do that.

Archived