The Facts of Life (1961) Coming to Blu-Ray March 31st 2015

Shane91

When MY favorite video store closed down after a decade or so, HMV is now the only game in town, three floors of dvds and Blu Rays in their megastore downtown.  So i want it to stay forever and encourage them whenever i can.  

Well now I get it!! Fully support that: we have no "major outlet" here for all those goodies save for a lame Best Buy (worst i've been in anyways!! Here in the desert I miss having access to such well-stocked LA-area places as Amoeba, Second Spin and the very long gone Virgin Megastore West Hollywood, which was 3 floors of fun and had EVERYTHING!!! *sigh*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well now I get it!! Fully support that: we have no "major outlet" here for all those goodies save for a lame Best Buy (worst i've been in anyways!! Here in the desert I miss having access to such well-stocked LA-area places as Amoeba, Second Spin and the very long gone Virgin Megastore West Hollywood, which was 3 floors of fun and had EVERYTHING!!! *sigh*

Well, that's the thing, once you've been spoiled, living in either L A or N Y C then you have tasted caviar so it's hard to settle for bologna.

Archived