Password with Lucy & Gary (January 14, 1966)

Brock

I don't remember seeing this particular installment before. I wonder how wild Gary's lining was in colour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIVr1R_VVHM

"My little girl -- our little girl -- at home, Little Lucie..."

Wait until Mickey Richardson heard about that!

First of all Brock, great FIND, that was terrific to see and i do not recall ever seeing it before, of course i was in school when it aired.

I like the little fashion talk at the beginning.  She loved furs more than jewelry.  Very interesting.  I liked how Gary didn't know what it was but apparently bought it for her.

Ok, now what was the deal with wearing that coat on the air?  Studio too cold?  She was afraid someone would steal it backstage?  I assume it was because she did a week of shows and wore that same dress the show before and wanted to at least look like she was wearing something different?

Yeah, I wish Gary would've shut the hell up more.  I think he was a nervous talker.  I can't be the only one cringing at his lame jokes lol.  

And that young lady playing with Lucy, what's up with her voice?   :lucyeww:

Yeah, she reminded me of Jackie Joseph, wife of Ken Berry i think.  And no, YOU are NOT the only one cringing at anything numbnuts says.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Gang, it's been a while and this may be a long shot but does any one have the video from the Password episode saved and would be willing to share with me? The user account was removed from YouTube and I would love to have that video for my personal collection.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...