Here's Lucy -- SEASON THREE DVD

Continue discussions here!

I remember watching one of the later shows from this season where Lucy's dialogue seems dubbed over the version we are watching, anybody else notice this? Wish i could remember which show it was from, but Lucy was bent over talking to somebody and you see her lips do not match her voice.

I remember watching one of the later shows from this season where Lucy's dialogue seems dubbed over the version we are watching, anybody else notice this? Wish i could remember which show it was from, but Lucy was bent over talking to somebody and you see her lips do not match her voice.

That happened in a few episodes, but I can't think of the episode you mean. I also noticed dubbing on The Mothers-In-Law the other day.

Could it be "Lucy and the 20/20 Vision?" When Lucy shows Craig the contract that does not have the dotted line, she says, "See? Here," but her lips are clearly saying something else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived