The Lucy Art Blog :)

Mmadluv7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, that first drawing is just sensational as is all his artwork. The color picture is nice too but he's obviously worked on it a lot, as her hair has never looked like that and her make up is flawless, i wish she had looked that distinguished in her old age but that's photoshop at work if i ever saw it, LOL! :peachonthebeach::lucydesi::lucy2::hlLOL::gasp::D

LaMar: Looking so forward to more of your artwork; am especially interested in one you posted in our 'old' Lounge; where she is beautifully looking back over her shoulder - would make a great cover picture for my chronology - now, for the TITLE - anyone?

Love, JK

email me :) lamarr7@att.net so we can make that happen :)

I love the first one LaMarr! Welcome back!

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve...

aaww-Well thank ya very much :), glad you like it.

We're trying :)

our objective is to

showcase and share Lucy-art !!!FINALLY she can be recognized as an art icon! :)

wooohoo i cant wait :)

Hopefully we can see the pics there and talk about them over here.

This is gonna be fun!!! I feel it. lol

I agree, that first drawing is just sensational as is all his artwork. The color picture is nice too but he's onviously worked on it a lot, as her hair has never looked like that and her make up is flawless, i wish she had looked that distinguished in her old age but that's photoshop at work if i ever saw it, LOL! :peachonthebeach::lucydesi::lucy2::hlLOL::gasp::D

Well I wont give away all of the secret creative magic it took to do that particular "pic piece" lol but

ITS CERTAINLY gratifying to see Lucy done up a little bit differently.

I think of that later lucy pictured above as "Lucy: In A Perfect World"lol

Because it looks as if Lucy is well into the 1990's, she's gotten the green light on a lil nip and tuck here

She's started an herbal nutritional diet and she tries a new hair style,and presto- a perfect Lucy, in a perfect world lol

It's something different lol

But that's the message within the pictchya- seeing "something new"

If you or any one else want computer wallpapers in HD of these, just email me at lamarr7@att.net. too :)

Well I wont give away all of the secret creative magic it took to do that particular "pic piece" lol but

ITS CERTAINLY gratifying to see Lucy done up a little bit differently.

I think of that later lucy pictured above as "Lucy: In A Perfect World"lol

Because it looks as if Lucy is well into the 1990's, she's gotten the green light on a lil nip and tuck here

She's started an herbal nutritional diet and she tries a new hair style,and presto- a perfect Lucy, in a perfect world lol

It's something different lol

But that's the message within the pictchya- seeing "something new"

If you or any one else want computer wallpapers in HD of these, just email me at lamarr7@att.net. too :)

But i noticed you left that ONE EYE IS DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER flaw of hers, couldn't bring yourself to DOCTOR that huh? LOL!

That looks fantastic so far, Lamarr!

Extra points for using my all-time favourite as the title banner! :peachonthebeach: LOL

OH THANKS SO MUCH!

That's every ones favorite. When we open the gallery store, we'll have the prints available for folks.

LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!!! Who's the one in the middle with the name CARTER? Joan Blondell or Dorothy Malone? :lucyshock: Everything else looks terrific with a capital T!

I really hate Joan and Lucy didn't get along, they worked well in my opinion. I haven't seen Joan in the 70's but I'll google her to see the comparison

I really hate Joan and Lucy didn't get along, they worked well in my opinion. I haven't seen Joan in the 70's but I'll google her to see the comparison

I was joking anyway Lam, just that of the three beautiful drawings of Lucy it's the one in the middle that looks a bit different, rather than the other two which are just perfect. It's just that you keep showing us these PERFECT drawings of Lucy so when one is the tiniest BIT off, well, it shocks me as you are so incredibly great at this. I was really going for the ILL joke when they ask the lady in the next booth who is Eve Arden, is that Shelley Winters or Eve Arden? :lucycoy::lucyeww::lucyshy:

Love your blog, Lamarr!! :)

Thanks Amanda, I want to start uploading a bit more every day, just finished adding a little now, but I hope you continue to visit and even contribute in the contests and games we'll do there. It should be really nice, and i hope it sticks around for a while, I hope people like it, because the moment they get tired of it, the moment Im out! lol

Hey Lamarr, I can't access your blog anymore. What happened?

Well it was a trial run, I did it for about a week, week and a half, to see the traffic and the comments , if any,

and it didnt seem like a right time I guess. No one really visited, and the ideas we had were looked or glanced over,

so I thought, lets wait to put it up -so I deleted it, but if you like it, then I can just make it accessible for you only, and put a

password on it.

I'm kind of flattered you asked because I took it down, saturday or sunday i think, and that was my sign that no one

really looked at it lolol cause no one noticed it gone lolol

But in the spirit of Green, I'll post an old ad lol

lucyad1.jpg

I loooved this one, I didn't do the body and all,

but this one I did, and was going to have as a logo for the blog, hope u like it brock! oh and check ya emails :)

lookatherearings.jpg

Well it was a trial run, I did it for about a week, week and a half, to see the traffic and the comments , if any,

and it didnt seem like a right time I guess. No one really visited, and the ideas we had were looked or glanced over,

so I thought, lets wait to put it up -so I deleted it, but if you like it, then I can just make it accessible for you only, and put a

password on it.

I'm kind of flattered you asked because I took it down, saturday or sunday i think, and that was my sign that no one

really looked at it lolol cause no one noticed it gone lolol

But in the spirit of Green, I'll post an old ad lol

lucyad1.jpg

I loooved this one, I didn't do the body and all,

but this one I did, and was going to have as a logo for the blog, hope u like it brock! oh and check ya emails :)

lookatherearings.jpg

OMG they BOTH look sensational, just amazing!!

Wow, LucyPictureLover, that drawing of her in the yellow gown is absolutley stunning! I thought it was a photograph at first. What an incredible job you did on the skin tones, & her face is so soft & pretty.

Love, love, LOVE the hairstyle -- such a flattering look for her that I don't think I've ever seen in a real picture from the 60s/70s.

You have been blessed with such incredible talent. Thank you for sharing it! :)B):peachonthebeach:

Archived