Lucy's Final Comedy Performance

Ok so the Sammy Kennedy Center is on YouTube?

Dunno, i recorded it when it played, Lucy was adamant about celebrating Sammy who was a great friend to thank him for doing the tribute to her on the Variety Clubs tribute. Her old classmate Bette AREN#T I GREAT Davis was feted along with Sammy and others that night and Lucy had some great material.

Lucy looks marvie here. Don't know if it was sunlight looked better on her or what. The hope jokes are always so corney, but she does deliver them well. There seems to be a nice sparkle in her eyes here too. Probably happy to being working with Bob.

The song was definitely the highlight of that routine.

Oh and she also wore it on the Dynasty episode that showed everybody at Denver#s Carousel Ball which she attented every year for Marvin Davis and his wife, who were sitting at her table for the Variety Clubs tribute. But when the camera showed the crowd on Dynasty, they focused on politicians instead of icon celebs. So Lucy#s in the crowd but you can#t spot her anywhere. She was fanning herself and nearly died from the heat, saw a pic of that in the rags.

So this means there is no footage of her appearance on this show. How sad

I loved her duet with Bob. Her voice is excellent though Comedy is no Joke is an even better musical number. She almost looks as good there though there is a little too much lightning on her so she looks a little pale. Of course, she wasn't feeling well but her figure made her look 20 years younger there. The wig that night reminded me of Yours, Mine, and Ours. She looks so happy and radiant in this 1987 special. She had bounced back and was having fun performing. Lucy makes the comedy sketch great. Is the cultural center clip on YouTube. There have been many of Lucy's clips with Bob on YouTube and she is always the highlight of otherwise standard material.

I loved her duet with Bob. Her voice is excellent though Comedy is no Joke is an even better musical number. She almost looks as good there though there is a little too much lightning on her so she looks a little pale. Of course, she wasn't feeling well but her figure made her look 20 years younger there. The wig that night reminded me of Yours, Mine, and Ours. She looks so happy and radiant in this 1987 special. She had bounced back and was having fun performing. Lucy makes the comedy sketch great. Is the cultural center clip on YouTube. There have been many of Lucy's clips with Bob on YouTube and she is always the highlight of otherwise standard material.

Well, wouldn`t YOU look PALE if you had too much ``LIGHTNING`` on you, LOL!

Didn't the guy who hoasts that show on Bravo.. what is it?? The Actors Studio.. James... somebody.,.. anyway.. didn't he write the song Comedy Is A Serious Business??? I am gettin old too.. I have trouble remembering stuff... go figure!

Yup, that's the one who wrote it all right. James Lipton Soup.

Archived