Lucy's Final Comedy Performance

Wow, that's great to see that. Pity the duet with Bob and Lucy wasn't included. She sounds and looks great, you would never guess it's 1987! Sadly the following year for Bobs birthday she collapsed after the show. Does anyone have "Happy Birthday Bob" on video where she performs "Comedy Is A Serious Business" from 1988?

Wow, that's great to see that. Pity the duet with Bob and Lucy wasn't included. She sounds and looks great, you would never guess it's 1987! Sadly the following year for Bobs birthday she collapsed after the show. Does anyone have "Happy Birthday Bob" on video where she performs "Comedy Is A Serious Business" from 1988?

Geez Midiki, come to the board much? Your glasses must be on top of your head where they'd be mistaken for a biting snake, bring 'em down to your eyes and scroll down a notch or two . . . :lucyhorror::lucydaze::hlLOL:

Geez Midiki, come to the board much? Your glasses must be on top of your head where they'd be mistaken for a biting snake, bring 'em down to your eyes and scroll down a notch or two . . . :lucyhorror::lucydaze::hlLOL:

LOL! Don't know how I missed that one, sometimes things in the new content don't show up for me. Not everything shows up if you haven't been on for about 8-10 hours or so.

LOL! Don't know how I missed that one, sometimes things in the new content don't show up for me. Not everything shows up if you haven't been on for about 8-10 hours or so.

Yeah, that Japanese earthquake and Tsunami really did a number on the internet WAVES. Wait till you see what all that radioactive water does next.

• 1 year later...

Claude what is the name on YouTube of this Bob Hope cultural center thing? You reference it a lot.

Sorry about that, she just looked so gorgeous, she had very little to do on it though, just the opening, some digs at Hope in a joking manner and then introducing the Alvin Haley dance troup and this young girl who was a violin virtuoso. I believe the special was called The opening of the Bob Hope Cultural Center but i could be wrong, i have it on dvd so i'll look at it tomorrow to make sure, will get back to you.

Oh and she also wore it on the Dynasty episode that showed everybody at Denver#s Carousel Ball which she attented every year for Marvin Davis and his wife, who were sitting at her table for the Variety Clubs tribute. But when the camera showed the crowd on Dynasty, they focused on politicians instead of icon celebs. So Lucy#s in the crowd but you can#t spot her anywhere. She was fanning herself and nearly died from the heat, saw a pic of that in the rags.

Archived