Stu Shostak on the News

Neil

Stuart Shostak featured in KTLA news story about old TV.

http://www.youtube.c...u/1/Db8bpwhDyf8

Nice story, don't usually watch that channel for local news so I'd never heard of this reporter but he was quite good as Stu didn't come off half as obnoxious as he usually does...or maybe that's just in person. lucyhorror.JPG

Curious to me though that not one mention was made of his long affiliation with Lucy and in fact was at one point her "personal film archivist" or some such title he made up for himself. Can't help but wonder if half those film cans and videotapes are copies of broadcast prints of I Love Lucys and god knows what else she had in her personal collection! lucythrill.JPG

Can you say treasure trove??! lucydaze.JPG

Nice story, don't usually watch that channel for local news so I'd never heard of this reporter but he was quite good as Stu didn't come off half as obnoxious as he usually does...or maybe that's just in person. lucyhorror.JPG

Curious to me though that not one mention was made of his long affiliation with Lucy and in fact was at one point her "personal film archivist" or some such title he made up for himself. Can't help but wonder if half those film cans and videotapes are copies of broadcast prints of I Love Lucys and god knows what else she had in her personal collection! lucythrill.JPG

Can you say treasure trove??! lucydaze.JPG

What do you SPECT? He was a friend of gary's, wasn't he? LOL!

I know Jim Brochu's another avid Lucy fan who knew her in later years. Apparently, Lucie Arnaz didn't think much of the book he wrote.

Yeah, he made a quick buck off her mom before she got to, that really irked her i'm sure. Listen, he at least was there with her at home, playing those stupid games she enjoyed. What he got for it was he got info out of her, wrote it all down when he got home and got a book out the minute she croaked, he must have studied at the gary morton school of filling up your bank account by hooking up to a great star.

Archived