The Ranch

Luvsbway

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been coming across a lot of photos of the Chatsworth ranch and have been trying to figure out a layout.  Some of these photos i posted before but wanted to do a thread where I could put some together.

I've been trying to figure out the layout of some rooms.  I came across a few bedroom photos so for this post I'll do that.

My best guess based on this photo is that the bedroom may be on the right side of this photo off camera range.

77.jpeg

80.jpg

This set of windows would run along the back.  Also I noticed in this pic a few things.  In the other corner (reflected in the mirror) is a photo on the wall.  I think it may be Lucy.  Second the mirrors look to be closet doors.  What is interesting is the bedroom dosn't look all that large when you put these photos together to try and figure out all 4 walls.

81.jpg

needle.jpg

This photo has the same mirror looking closet doors but based on the reflection and how the furniture is laid out might be a different room.

dust.jpg

Praying you continue with your photos; very interesting; and to have them all contained in one thread would be outstanding.

THANKS....loving you, JK

In regards to the beautiful photo showing they had their own pictures in the bed room. Do you suppose they slept under their own photos or the other's? So more of a bedside marking trick or a cute, romantic thing. Does that photo of Desi above the bed look a little like a publicity photo to anyone? That would be odd...

I think both are publicity photos but hey those are some good photos. I think the pics are a cute romantic thing. Maybe a lovely presence of each other when one was away.

In the article a few pages back you can tell Lucy's pic did not change over the years.

Ditto.  I want to thank you, yet again, for providing us with these terrific pictures, they are just awesome.  I look forward to them every day and wonder if you will one day run out.  Thank God, it seems, that Lucy has given you ample material as her whole life seems to have been on camera.

There was this one time back in '56 when nobody photographed Lucy all day so she handed a tiny camera to Lucie and posed for her as the kid took picture after picture and suddenly momma felt much better, LOL!  They were mostly out of focus with Lucy's head chopped off but Lucie is still trying to sell them on e bay. :gary:

• 1 month later...

Archived