What episodes are you watching on "I Love Lucy"?

Watched it, for the 1000th time and didn't notice what you're saying, will have to check it out again to find out if your pneumonia has reached your brain or if you have a point, LOL!  I was typing on the computer while it played so . . .

I think your cold meds are making you dilirous. Looked pretty consistent to me.

Going back to the DVD tonight and taking a closer look at the closeups, I've determined I wasn't hallucinating -- at least not entirely. Partway through the episode, Lucy's left eyelash seems to go rogue, partially clumping together in the corner and sticking out from the crowd. When the lighting changes in the actual seance scene, the "bunch" casts a bit of a shadow in the close-ups. Will post screen caps tomorrow.

• Like 1

Going back to the DVD tonight and taking a closer look at the closeups, I've determined I wasn't hallucinating -- at least not entirely. Partway through the episode, Lucy's left eyelash seems to go rogue, partially clumping together in the corner and sticking out from the crowd. When the lighting changes in the actual seance scene, the "bunch" casts a bit of a shadow in the close-ups. Will post screen caps tomorrow.

Can't wait...always fun to find "new" stuff on these 60-something year old eps! ;):D

Yup, Lucy has them all, old fans  and new fans, fans from the original run, from the many reruns after that and from the most recent runs on various channels.  Was just browsing through the net and found a map of New York City and all the shows that pretended to be from there or whose characters were supposedly based there, must have been twenty and I Love Lucy was right under Seinfeld and Different Stroke was next, The Jeffersons and so on, they even missed a couple like Family Affair and Kate and Allie.