What episodes are you watching on "Here's Lucy"?

I had a mini Barrathon tonight. :(

Harry's Italian Bombshell

Won't You Calm Down Dan Dailey?

Lucy & The Candid Camera

Lucy's Big Break

Lucy & Eva Gabor Are Hospital Roomies

A Home Is Not An Office

We had a viewing of Goodbye Mrs. Hips. No offense to the great lady, but Vonda makes those bumpily bumps and roly poly walks a little too sexual IMO.

Hmm... it has happened again. Once I start watching Season 5, I just blitz through the whole thing.

It's like a disease, isn't it? You start off with Mrs. Hips and while you're at it you watch Harry's Pot just because it's on the same disc and soon enough you're breezing through all of them and it's 4:17 in the morning and you've just watched the complete fifth season and for some reason you're craving pickles and frozen custard.

On paper I think the concept of Lucy and Art Linkletter sounds like a funnier episode, but I think Lucy Loses Her Cool is superior in every way. I think Lucy and Art Linkletter becomes too chaotic (complete with fake gorilla) while Lucy Loses Her Cool is grounded more in reality. Everyone gets a chance to shine in Lucy Loses Her Cool.

:gale2: If Lucille sees us together she'll get suspicious.

:maryjane2: Right. She knows I can't stand you.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mod, Mod Lucy

Lucy Visits Jack Benny

Lucy, The Process Server

Lucy & Miss Shelley Winters

Lucy, the Conclusion Jumper

Lucy's Impossible Mission

Lucy & Eva Gabor

(I'm taking a page out of Shelly's book and going through HL in order without skipping any. Wish me luck!)

I grabbed my season four set and realized that there are a large number of episodes I have literally completely forgot about. The most vague ones would be Lucy Makes A Few Extra Dollars, Lucy's Lucky Day and Lucy's Bonus Bounces. Upon reading the episode descriptions I discovered that I thought these were all the exact same episode. Another one I keep forgetting about is All-Nun Band.

Lucy's Birthday

Lucy Sells Craig to Wayne Newton

Lucy's Working Daughter

Guess Who Owes Lucy $23.50 (Answer: An actor who had his makeup gun set on "whore")

Lucy, the Matchmaker

(Decided to call it an evening before Gold Rush. lol)

Is this the story arc? To get $23.50 for Lucy's Birthday present, Lucy's Working Daughter Sells Craig to Wayne Newton

----An actor who had his makeup gun set on "whore"---- :HALKING:

SO TRUE as in "I'm sorry Van, but it's...."

Maybe he was sent the wrong script: a remake of the Milton Berle Lucy-Desi "Van Johnson Hides out at the Carters"

Is this the story arc? To get $23.50 for Lucy's Birthday present, Lucy's Working Daughter Sells Craig to Wayne Newton

Maybe he was sent the wrong script: a remake of the Milton Berle Lucy-Desi "Van Johnson Hides out at the Carters"

:blink::obrien::lucydaze:

I think he would have tramped himself up whether or not the script called for it. :lucyhehe:

• Like 1

Lucy & The Gold Rush

Lucy, The Fixer

Lucy & The Ex Con

Lucy Goes On Strike

Lucy & Carol Burnett

Gold Rush is so... Well, it is not offensively bad, it is just plain dull. Not having watched it in years, I had forgotten how poorly written Kim was in this episode. If Kim and Craig are in the same class,  I can only assume from the way this episode was written that Kim was held back a year or two.