Brock

The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Love the family portrait...funny Dede's next to Desi and not his own mom.... Wonder what Ken Niles Vi--- was?? A park or something? Hmm.... lucydaze.JPG

Love the family portrait...funny Dede's next to Desi and not his own mom.... Wonder what Ken Niles Vi--- was?? A park or something? Hmm.... lucydaze.JPG

Yup, was wondering the exact same thins.

LOL! You know you've watched to much ILL when, despite your entire family having straight hair, your daughter is born with hair the same as Lucy Ricardo!

Untitled-1.png

• Like 1

LOL! You know you've watched to much ILL when, despite your entire family having straight hair, your daughter is born with hair the same as Lucy Ricardo!

Untitled-1.png

Oh, she is so friggin C U T E , what an adorable little thing, and that gorgeous hair, and that unbelievable face, so pretty, and your little girl looks cute too. SORRY, could not resist. :lucythrill::marionstrong::hlLOL: Seriously, she is just gorgeous.

• Like 1

Oh, she is so friggin C U T E , what an adorable little thing, and that gorgeous hair, and that unbelievable face, so pretty, and your little girl looks cute too. SORRY, could not resist. :lucythrill::marionstrong::hlLOL: Seriously, she is just gorgeous.

LOL! Thanks,

• Like 1

LOL! Thanks,

Maybe it helps that her dad is quite the LOOKER himself, i have a pic of him with the porpoise to prove it, and i assume you also picked out a lovely lady to mate with so HUNKY and GORGEOUS equals one cute kid. :lucythrill:

• Like 1

Maybe it helps that her dad is quite the LOOKER himself, i have a pic of him with the porpoise to prove it, and i assume you also picked out a lovely lady to mate with so HUNKY and GORGEOUS equals one cute kid. :lucythrill:

You've got me all curious now! Post a pic of yourself UKlucyfan :lucythrill:

That is so groovy, David. :marionstrong: Does she have a bun in the back yet? LOL

And great photos as always, Lamarr! The details in your shots are always so clear. Wunnerful wunnerful!

Lucy looks frighteningly like Joan Rivers with a red wig on in that "Life With Lucy" promo pic. I think maybe it was photoshopped a little too much :professor:

Lucy looks frighteningly like Joan Rivers with a red wig on in that "Life With Lucy" promo pic. I think maybe it was photoshopped a little too much :professor:

Yes, they've removed the eye bags and the wrinkles but it still basically looks like HER at that stage of her life, mid seventies i mean, at the Aaron Spelling estate, but it's nice to see her in decent clothes for a change. And of course, the bottom one is my all time favorite of her, every woman of that age tried that mink as a dress type outfit, she looks the best there she ever has. It has beauty, glamour, sexiness, and it just states A STAR IS BEING PHOTOGRAPHED!!! :peachonthebeach::lucydesi::lucy2::gasp::ill:

who said Lucy lost her looks? lol

lb0026931ab.jpg

Now THAT's a PICTURE!!! The famous hairstyle, the eyes, the bow lips, even those earrings. Just B E A U T I F U L !!!!! :lucy2: