Brock

The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Picture One: How about something like this for the chronology cover:

TITLE: Love, Lucy - Looking Back....

[i've asked LaMar to find one he 'did' on the Old Lounge, with Lucille looking back over her shoulder; and have asked him to find it, as a possibility for the cover...I just love his artwork of Lucille; want lots of 'it' for the chronology - hope he and I can 'agree' on same....]

Love, JK

Oh i get it, she's actually LOOKING BACK in the picture, great idea!

The picture above of a young, blond, Lucy sitting down with the back of her head against someone else's knee ...

I see Barbara Pepper when I look at it. Any chance it is her & not Lucy?

The picture above of a young, blond, Lucy sitting down with the back of her head against someone else's knee ...

I see Barbara Pepper when I look at it. Any chance it is her & not Lucy?

Rick has confirmed earlier in the thread that is indeed Barbara Pepper. :)

Rick has confirmed earlier in the thread that is indeed Barbara Pepper. :)

Well, it sure fooled moi, i thought for sure that was our lady of Beverly Hills. They sure did not look alike as they got older tough.

Well, it sure fooled moi, i thought for sure that was our lady of Beverly Hills. They sure did not look alike as they got older tough.

Thank Gawd!!! lucydisgust.JPG

I've been told that Lucille Ball was dreadful ugly after the 1950s. I don't know how people can say that when she looked radiant her whole life. That's like saying Betty White is ugly. When she's still gorgeous. :)

• Like 1

funny-pictures-history-farm-girls-montly.jpgThis pic sure looks like Lucy??? It comes from a site called "Historic LOLS". Note the misspellings on the caption! But anyway...

It is indeed her. :)

030911-01.jpg

030911-02.jpg

030911-03.jpg

OMG putting those first two pics so close to each other you look at Lucy at least twenty years apart and yet she doesn't look that much different, amazing! In the last one she is Miss Sophistication of 1957.

OMG putting those first two pics so close to each other you look at Lucy at least twenty years apart and yet she doesn't look that much different, amazing! In the last one she is Miss Sophistication of 1957.

Details about 'Miss Sophistication of 1957', please...... Thanks...

Love, JK

Details about 'Miss Sophistication of 1957', please...... Thanks...

Love, JK

I was J O K I N G ! She looks so friggin sophisticated there.

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1299601793' post='7964]

I've been told that Lucille Ball was dreadful ugly after the 1950s. I don't know how people can say that when she looked radiant her whole life. That's like saying Betty White is ugly. When she's still gorgeous. :)

Damn right! :)

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1299601793' post='7964]

But that's what people do, they will not let beautiful people get OLD like everybody else. They ARE saying the same thing about Betty because the woman is 89, so she can't look the same as she did on The Mary Tyler Moore show or on Golden Girls. Did you SEE Bea Arthur in her last years? Scary stuff. But you look beyond that and realize she just got old, we're all gonna get there eventually.

• Like 1

But that's what people do, they will not let beautiful people get OLD like everybody else. They ARE saying the same thing about Betty because the woman is 89, so she can't look the same as she did on The Mary Tyler Moore show or on Golden Girls. Did you SEE Bea Arthur in her last years? Scary stuff. But you look beyond that and realize she just got old, we're all gonna get there eventually.

Well yeah, plus the fact the poor old thing was suffering with cancer her last couple of years but nobody knew! mellow.gif

Well yeah, plus the fact the poor old thing was suffering with cancer her last couple of years but nobody knew! mellow.gif

Really? Cancer? Had no idea.

A picture we have all seen, but Lucy looks like she has a slightly different facial pose:

2256.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like from The Big Street period, her vulnerable BITCH pose, hey Big Street will be showing in the middle of the night on TCM soon.