Lucy A - Z -- F!

Brock

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

French Dandy (Lucy's tweet soot)

LOL! Let me take a stab in the dark and guess you recently watched The Fashion Show? LOL

Female Woman (Take away May Daly's eyes, her nose, her mouth, and her ears, and what have you got? A blank expression.)

LOL! Let me take a stab in the dark and guess you recently watched The Fashion Show? LOL

Female Woman (Take away May Daly's eyes, her nose, her mouth, and her ears, and what have you got? A blank expression.)

:marionstrong: I did. ;)

One more:

Frances Dee McCrea (Blood Money, skipped out of SHARE, Inc.'s fashion show for a trip to Europe)

(skipped out of SHARE, Inc.'s fashion show for a trip to Europe)

Selfish cow. :P

Fred Astaire (Top Hat, Roberta, Follow The Fleet...Mr. Walters' relatives also said he could be another Fred Astaire, despite being five years his senior)

In honor of HIS birthday:

Fred Clark b. 03/19/14 d, 12/05/68

Fred Clark, actor, 105 films; William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz) co-star, The Lady Takes A Sailor, uncredited, as Victor Santell, 1949, and The Lemon Drop Kid, as Moose Moran, 1951; guest, Desilu Productions, Shower of Stars “Premiere Show”, 1954; Desilu Studios'-filmed, Cavalcade of America “Pursuit of a Princess”, as Ollendorf, 1956; Desilu Productions, The Untouchables “Little Egypt”, as Major Charlie Byron, 1960; Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Dick Van Dyke Show “One Hundred Terrible Hours”, as William Van Buren, 1965; as well as Slattery's People “Question: Bill Bailey, Why Did You Come Home?, as Jim Lorgan, 1965; is born this date in 1914.

In honor of HIS birthday:

Fred Clark b. 03/19/14 d, 12/05/68

Fred Clark, actor, 105 films; William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz) co-star, The Lady Takes A Sailor, uncredited, as Victor Santell, 1949, and The Lemon Drop Kid, as Moose Moran, 1951; guest, Desilu Productions, Shower of Stars “Premiere Show”, 1954; Desilu Studios'-filmed, Cavalcade of America “Pursuit of a Princess”, as Ollendorf, 1956; Desilu Productions, The Untouchables “Little Egypt”, as Major Charlie Byron, 1960; Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Dick Van Dyke Show “One Hundred Terrible Hours”, as William Van Buren, 1965; as well as Slattery's People “Question: Bill Bailey, Why Did You Come Home?, as Jim Lorgan, 1965; is born this date in 1914.

My GOD! He was about my age when he passed, I'm shocked! I would have guessed he was much older! Yikes! lucydisgust.JPG

Arthur Franz b. 02/29/20 d. 06/16/06

Arthur Franz, leap-year baby, appears with William Frawley (Lucy's Fred Mertz), Red Light, 1949, and Abbott and Costello Meet the Invisible Man, 1951; as well as guest, Desilu Productions', Cavalcade of America “No Greater Love”, 1952, and “Date with a Stranger”, 1956; Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Bing Crosby Show, “The Gifted Child”, and Slattery's People “Question: What Did You Do Al Day, Mr. Slattery?”, 1965, is born this date in 1920.

Archived