Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny because in the Hollywood Byline 1950 interview she says her first mink coat wasn't until 1949. I guess all those others were other kinds of animals.

Too bad I missed out on those furs in Lucie's auction a few years ago. Those things always come up when I have no money and go for more than I'm willing to spend.

It's funny because in the Hollywood Byline 1950 interview she says her first mink coat wasn't until 1949. I guess all those others were other kinds of animals.

Too bad I missed out on those furs in Lucie's auction a few years ago. Those things always come up when I have no money and go for more than I'm willing to spend.

Yeah, but by the fifties, they had so much money that they were able to get mink coats for their moms too. As for YOU, tell hubby to stop wasting all that train fare to see Joanna in anything she's in and give it to you for Lucy things instead.

Man, I would kill to see that Lucy and Desi performance. :( One thing I've noticed is the Milwaukee, WI is mentioned quite a few times in both of their books, especially for performances. If only I was there then!

Yup, it'd be great to have a "wayback" (time) machine for moments like this, huh?? :D

Damn when you see this photo you realize she sure got a lotta mileage out of the "Sally Sweet" outfit! ;)

Yup, it'd be great to have a "wayback" (time) machine for moments like this, huh?? :D

Damn when you see this photo you realize she sure got a lotta mileage out of the "Sally Sweet" outfit! ;)

Of course! I would've loved to be in the 50's and 60's to experience all of that! And she looked so great in it!

Or there, I forgot where I first saw it. You forget how OLD I am, if I were Lucy right now, i'd be killing myself promoting Mame.

If I was the lead role in Mame I would be in a coma! Haha. :D

And you're only old if you believe you are old! And you sir seem pretty hip to me! Haha!

Do it! Hair dye is wonderful! What I wouldn't do without my medium red intense blonde dye and red hot intensifier from Ion! Haha. :)

I know but my beau said he preferred me THIS WAY, so i'm trying to let it go for a while, also the bald spot shows up less prominently with greyish whitish hair rather than brown, mousy brown at that.

Archived