"The Women" afterparty

The Mai Oui Lucille Ball Lookalike Contest Runners Up

(though only Cynthia Duncan lost out on the 8-track tape player)

CCLA2__zpsab7b23a7.jpg

Is there a 61 1/2 year old woman who looks better than Lucie Arnaz Vandervort Luckinbill?

*answer belowLA1__zpsa805ca49.jpg

LA2__zps6d6e0b11.jpg

Kaye Ballard and Carole Cook

KBCC2__zpsc82ba696.jpg

And "our own" JoeySoCal and "friend"

JoeA__zps60d76119.jpg

*there is NOT!

The Mai Oui Lucille Ball Lookalike Contest Runners Up

(though only Cynthia Duncan lost out on the 8-track tape player)

CCLA2__zpsab7b23a7.jpg

Is there a 61 1/2 year old woman who looks better than Lucie Arnaz Vandervort Luckinbill?

*answer belowLA1__zpsa805ca49.jpg

LA2__zps6d6e0b11.jpg

Kaye Ballard and Carole Cook

KBCC2__zpsc82ba696.jpg

And "our own" JoeySoCal and "friend"

JoeA__zps60d76119.jpg

*there is NOT!

So Joseph, who's da friend?????

Kaye Ballard looks ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL for 87 - she has not aged a bit in 20 years! I can't believe she hasn't acted on the tube since 1995 - somebody kick some producers in the pants and get her back on tv!!

Agreed! Great photos!

I like to re-imagine Season 4 of Mad Men with Kaye as Miss Blankenship. lol

Kaye Ballard looks ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL for 87 - she has not aged a bit in 20 years! I can't believe she hasn't acted on the tube since 1995 - somebody kick some producers in the pants and get her back on tv!!

O M G so true, now why can't this darling lady do some talk shows and tell us great stories?????

So Joseph, who's da friend?????

Joey is not one to go DAAAAAHHH and tell....

Here's the video I took at the party. Note at 6:00, I don't think Lorna Luft appreciated my recording her scarfing down canapes. The gal was obviously hungry!

Joey is not one to go DAAAAAHHH and tell....

Here's the video I took at the party. Note at 6:00, I don't think Lorna Luft appreciated my recording her scarfing down canapes. The gal was obviously hungry!

That was terrific, thanks so much Neil, feel like i attended yet another cheapie gatherring of celebs reminiscent of the LWL wrap party. I can't recall if i ever saw a You Tube video with 2 views, LOL! Liked the Mary Tyler Moore lookalike and the Desi jr one with a beard. A real one, not the lady pretending . . . This was amazing to see. NOTES: Hope Lucie's hubby got some of gary's toupes. And Lucie, just like her mom, takes a decade off when smiling. How old is Carole anyway??? Kaye Ballard wins the prize for youngest looking, she is absolutely stunning. Michele and Lucie, well, any further comment will get me kicked off this site. And what is it with Americans not knowing how to dress for these events? There were a few there that looked like the janitor waiting to pack up the chairs at the end, which we also saw by the way. Still, great to see those who are still around and thanks to you, we feel like we were there also. Now, about that young cutie with Joey . . . .

Isn't an hors d'oeuvre supposed to just melt in your mouth in one bite, i never saw one you actually had to CHEW before.Not many, what was the attendance? Fifty or a hundred people?

Oh I'm no good with numbers but probably 100.

You'd think Lorna was Lucy Ricardo scarfing down the Littlefield mints.

Carole says her age online is WRONG. By the tone of her voice, I assume she means it lists her as older than she is.

Oh I'm no good with numbers but probably 100.

You'd think Lorna was Lucy Ricardo scarfing down the Littlefield mints.

Carole says her age online is WRONG. By the tone of her voice, I assume she means it lists her as older than she is.

So funny about Lorna. Did you see the LOOK Carole shot you when you got too close with your camera? All i'll say about Lucie is she photographs beautifully but on film, your camera, not so much, i thought her face was a mite pudgy. Ditto Michele Lee who usually looks so wunnerful. Nice of Lucie to bring her grandpa though. I'm sure they can't play husband and wife in a show anymore, unless it's The Xavier Cugat/Charo story.

Nice of Lucie to bring her grandpa though. I'm sure they can't play husband and wife in a show anymore, unless it's The Xavier Cugat/Charo story.

Hehehe. I wondered for a split second who that old man was rubbing and stroking Lucie's shoulders and then I was like, "Oh God!" Well, he is 78 so we have to give him a break. :lucycoy:

Hehehe. I wondered for a split second who that old man was rubbing and stroking Lucie's shoulders and then I was like, "Oh God!" Well, he is 78 so we have to give him a break. :lucycoy:

Well, he's probably had quite a few breaks by that age. Tell him not to get photographed from behind, his gary morton is showing.

You're starting to sound like Fidelman.

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeze, just giving her back some of the crap she's said about her mom . . . . and there's no denying that she looks great, never looks her age, photographs just beautifully but this being a film camera, i saw a close up where she wasn't posing and looking her best and i just thought she looked a mite pudgy, tis all.

Archived