Lines from the shows . . .

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy: "Ever since we said I do, there's so many things we don't!" (from The Girls Want To Go To a Nightclub)

Lucy: "Ain't I the cat's pajamas?" (from Lucy Has Her Examined)

Ethel: "Ethel To Tillie, Ethel To Tillie, Come In Tillie" (from The Seance)

Lucy: "Happy Birthday Ethel Mertz and I hope you live another 75 years!" (from Ethel's Birthday)

Viv: "Don't you remember your children"? Mr. Mooney? 

Lucy (with amnesia): "I have a child named Mr. Mooney?" (from Lucy Gets Amnesia)

Lucy: "Where's Lloyd Bridges when you need him?" (from Lucy & Viv Install a Shower)

Lucy: "You know, he reminds me of someone I used to know." (from Lucy and the Countess Have a Horse Guest)

The Countess: "Lucy, I'm feeling a bit flushed." 

Lucy: "Look! We've got a royal flush here, everybody!" (from Lucy and the Countess)

Lucy: "Face your fear and it'll disappear, I am facing my fear, it won't disappear, stays right here." (from Mooney the Monkey)

Lucy: "You stepped on my Santa!"

Vivian: "From now on you'll just have to call him Kris Krinkled." (from Together For Christmas)

Arthur Godfrey: "Come on Lucybelle, go on over there and drop your hanky."

Lucybelle: "You want me to play hanky panky with a YANKEE?!" (from Lucy and Arthur Godfrey)

Lucy: "Oh don't act so innocent, you teenybopper!" (from Lucy Meets the Berles)

Lucy: "Yes, whenever she's away from home. I call her and say, What's new, pussycat?" (from Lucy Meets the Law)

Lucy: "How about Carmichael's Carmel Corn: Buy it by the Bagley!?" (from Lucy & Viv Become Tycoons)

Wucy: "I's ... Five!"

Little Viv: "I'm only four!"

Wucy: She's six if she's a day" (from Lucy, the Stockholder)

"SPEED IT UP A LITTLE!" (from Job Switching)

Ricky: "What do you know about rice?"

Fred: "Well, I had it thrown at me on one of the darkest days of my life." (from Job Switching)

Lucy: "Butter On Bread?"

Ricky: "Yeah."

Lucy: "I'll never get used to your strange Cuban dishes." (from Lucy Wants New Furniture)

Lucy: "If some woman was trying to take Fred away from you, you'd sing another tune."

Ethel: "Yeah. 'Happy Days Are Here Again!" (from Fan Magazine Interview)

Ricky: "There you go again, wanting something that you haven't got."

Lucy: "I do not. I just want to see what it is that I haven't got that I don't want." (from Lucy Is Envious)

Ethel: "What are you going to do?"

Lucy: "I'll leave him. No - that's probably what he wants."

Ethel: "Yeah, stay married to him. That'll teach him." (from The Black Wig)

Lucy: "Ever since we said I do, there's so many things we don't!" (from The Girls Want To Go To a Nightclub)

Lucy: "Ain't I the cat's pajamas?" (from Lucy Has Her Examined)

Ethel: "Ethel To Tillie, Ethel To Tillie, Come In Tillie" (from The Seance)

Lucy: "Happy Birthday Ethel Mertz and I hope you live another 75 years!" (from Ethel's Birthday)

That first one summarizes the whole series, best line ever!

Archived