The Carol Burnett Appreciation Thread

And you thought that was funny?  Typical late night sketch, a waste of time.  I think Carol suffered the same fate as Lucy when she guested on any show, they give them lousy material way beneath their talents as they know they can make caviar outta baloney.  And people will tune in to see them, whatever they do.  Carol looked great though.

• 4 weeks later...

Saw "Love Letters" on Friday with Carol and she was wonderful! She came out the other stage door though so we missed her. Naturally, we went back tonight and caught her as she was coming out and she had a lovely Lounge encounter with HC, "UncleHarry", "Mrs. UncleHarry" and me. :D

• Like 1

Saw "Love Letters" on Friday with Carol and she was wonderful! She came out the other stage door though so we missed her. Naturally, we went back tonight and caught her as she was coming out and she had a lovely Lounge encounter with HC, "UncleHarry", "Mrs. UncleHarry" and me. :D

WHERE THE HECK is the photo; we could blow it up and stick it on the marque at the Reg; finally, Carol in Jamestown! :fabrary: 

Glad you got to see her. I had read she exited from another place. Seemed to piss off people on the Bway boards.

We saw the show on Friday and she came out the OTHER door while we (and most) were at the stage door. But last night we grabbed out programs from the night before and staked out the other door -- and out she popped: full grown and legendary. Lol She didn't sign the playbills but seemed in really good spirits. Once she was settled in her SUV she rolled down the window and shook hands with a lot of people.

We saw the show on Friday and she came out the OTHER door while we (and most) were at the stage door. But last night we grabbed out programs from the night before and staked out the other door -- and out she popped: full grown and legendary. Lol She didn't sign the playbills but seemed in really good spirits. Once she was settled in her SUV she rolled down the window and shook hands with a lot of people.

Who's her counterpart in this? Hal Linden?