The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marionstrong::marionstrong: Getting used to my new BIFOCALS still...so I can relate to that! :lucythrill:

I need bifocals. These days I am reading a book six feet across the room. It is so silly, I can't see things far away so I have to have glasses for them. I have to take them off to read something up close or if I keep my glasses on, I have to move what I am reading farther away. I DREAD SMALL PRINT BOOKS!!!

I need bifocals. These days I am reading a book six feet across the room. It is so silly, I can't see things far away so I have to have glasses for them. I have to take them off to read something up close or if I keep my glasses on, I have to move what I am reading farther away. I DREAD SMALL PRINT BOOKS!!!

:marionstrong: Teri you're so funny!!

It's from "The Diner" - Lucy is getting ready to throw a pie in Ethel's face! LOL!

^_^ ..." I have to close down once a week to let the seats cool off..."

Ethel shouldn't have revealed the ingredients in Lucy's hamburgers. At least the cream pie will soothe Ethel's burnt face from all that know how she was doing.

:lol: I make my real money by selling my diner to people who want to go into business for themselves and then buying it back from them at a reduced price.

Love it too just wonderin' why Little Lucifer was thrown into the mix?? BTW, is that daughter Katie?? :D

:rolleyes: ...

If you're referring to Lucie and Kate, they are representing the next two generations of entertainers in the female family line beyond the 2010s. :P

Archived