The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

Ok, i cannot for the life of me figure out what show that pic is from, i dun't recall Lucy ever holding up a bottle and looking slightly innebreated like that. :lucyhorror::lucydaze::lucyhmm::lucyeww::lucyhaha:

THIS IS AN UNDISCOVERED TREASURE!!!:lucy1: I didn't know that Lucy Ricardo was a guzzler!!! :lucydaze:

Entertainment Tonight has already offered me more than Mary Hart's leg insurance policy for a copy of this LOST Lucy episode.

I'm picturing it all in pennies and I'm running barefoot through it.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something unusual is happening. Threads from our news section are starting to show up in my Google Alerts for some reason. :lucyshock:

I see at the bottom where it show members, there is a username "Google" and I have seen "Yahoo" before. Before I login in, I don't see in the news section "protected forum", all the other threads say "protected forum". I can read the news section without logging in, but I can't post till I do.

I see at the bottom where it show members, there is a username "Google" and I have seen "Yahoo" before. Before I login in, I don't see in the news section "protected forum", all the other threads say "protected forum". I can read the news section without logging in, but I can't post till I do.

Google and Yahoo have always shown at some time of the day on this site, i thought it was Brock plugged IN THERE to them. You know, being on several places at one time, he's such a multitasker.

Oh i love that one, where Lucy gets doused with chocolate, that was where she left little Ricky's birthday cake on top of the furnace and then had to serve it as melted fudge drinks at his party afterwards, right? Or was it the one where she covers herself up totally in chocolate hoping to go as a chocolate covered LUCY to be smuggled on the plane as he goes to Europe? No wait, it was the one where she gets him out of serving in the military as she is melting in that HOT California sun in the Drafted episode huh? Loved that one!

Oh i love that one, where Lucy gets doused with chocolate, that was where she left little Ricky's birthday cake on top of the furnace and then had to serve it as melted fudge drinks at his party afterwards, right? Or was it the one where she covers herself up totally in chocolate hoping to go as a chocolate covered LUCY to be smuggled on the plane as he goes to Europe? No wait, it was the one where she gets him out of serving in the military as she is melting in that HIT California sun in the Drafted episode huh? Loved that one!

I think that "Lucy Gets Caught Up In The Draft" is the one on which Irma creates the inspiration for Johnny Rotten's hairstyle. Lucy Carmichael was given the first punk haircut.

The snaggeltooth Queen of the Gypsies as played by the Queen of Comedy and television. I used tro hate that show as a youngster because of all the musical numbers but i so love it now.

I love this episode too. What amazes me is how Bob and Madelyn managed to walk the fine line of making the songs sound amateurish but also keeping them hysterically funny. Also, Viv's Lily.

I love this episode too. What amazes me is how Bob and Madelyn managed to walk the fine line of making the songs sound amateurish but also keeping them hysterically funny. Also, Viv's Lily.

MY three biggest laughs on that show are I AM THE GOOD PRINCE LANCELOT, I LOVE TO SING AND DANCE A LOT . . . Lucy's song when the other girls HORN IN, and of course, the end and Lucy's singing IT WAS POST DATED!

Funny, when i was a kid watching ILL, i never remember seeing that particular episode, it was a revelation to me when i saw it later on, i think it might have been missing from the early syndication package for Canada in the beginning. Lucy dressed as a man and pretending to be a reporter i saw only later on in the late fifties. And they certainly did not play it as often as the others either, dunno what that was about.

Archived