The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, when i was a kid watching ILL, i never remember seeing that particular episode, it was a revelation to me when i saw it later on, i think it might have been missing from the early syndication package for Canada in the beginning. Lucy dressed as a man and pretending to be a reporter i saw only later on in the late fifties. And they certainly did not play it as often as the others either, dunno what that was about.

As a man Lucy has pretty eyelashes.

That photo of Lucy freaks me out, she looks like a burns victim with really tight skin and no nose. I think this would have to be the only photo that I feel uncomfortable looking at. What episode is this from? I don't recall ever seeing Lucy look quite so scary! LOL!

That photo of Lucy freaks me out, she looks like a burns victim with really tight skin and no nose. I think this would have to be the only photo that I feel uncomfortable looking at. What episode is this from? I don't recall ever seeing Lucy look quite so scary! LOL!

Horrible pic, for once i agree with you.

You guys don't seem as disturbed with the scene "in action".

I know that but it's so friggin exaggerated and makes her look so weird, in action, one does not pause to see her like that. But when i have a peanut butter sandwhich i look exactly like that, come to think of it, i dun't even need the sandwhich to look that bad.

I know that but it's so friggin exaggerated and makes her look so weird, in action, one does not pause to see her like that. But when i have a peanut butter sandwhich i look exactly like that, come to think of it, i dun't even need the sandwhich to look that bad.

That's the way you should look when your eating a peanut butter sandwich ! ! ! ! ! Suck in your cheeks and pucker up!!! :D

I'll be out of town fom tomorrow (Wednesday) morning to Sunday evening and I don't know what sort of internet connection I'm going to have where I'm staying, so if I disappear for a while I shall return! ;) Unless things go horribly wrong. LOL

I'll be out of town fom tomorrow (Wednesday) morning to Sunday evening and I don't know what sort of internet connection I'm going to have where I'm staying, so if I disappear for a while I shall return! ;) Unless things go horribly wrong. LOL

Stalking the Royals again huh? :lucythrill: You are more relentless than even Lucy Ricardo ever was when it comes to stalking The Quinn. :lucyhaha:

Archived