This Concludes Zsa Zsa Watch

Brock

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that at this point in her life glamour is the last thing on anyone's mind...but appealing to Ms. Gabor's vanity...(through my feeble attempt) we just might be able to see a little of the Zsa Zsa of yesteryear.

ZsaZsa_95_Before_After.jpg

She would look like the photo on the right if she didn't have all those health issues. She is so strong for 95 and dealing with all that.

I realize that at this point in her life glamour is the last thing on anyone's mind...but appealing to Ms. Gabor's vanity...(through my feeble attempt) we just might be able to see a little of the Zsa Zsa of yesteryear.

rickee: THAT IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks for sharing.... JK

My point exactly, if the idiot prince, here boy here boy, would just hire a make up person/nurse to take care of her appearance, that would be the one thing she would NOT mind HER money going to. She looks like her old self in the picture you supplied and THAT she would not be ashamed or embarressed by. My model like girlfriend when dying of cancer would turn away and cover her face every time any of us would see her at the end, her skeleton like body and unfamilar face would be such a tragic strike at the heart that it was worse to her than the illness itself and i'm sure Zsa Zsa feels the same way. As i've said hundreds of times, beautiful people have it hard at the end, never able to recapture their greatest glory. My 95 year old friend who died last year was a Claudette Colbert type who looked just as beautiful at that advanced age as she had in her life, but she took care to look her best at all times, even in the home where she resided at the end.

My point exactly, if the idiot prince, here boy here boy, would just hire a make up person/nurse to take care of her appearance, that would be the one thing she would NOT mind HER money going to. She looks like her old self in the picture you supplied and THAT she would not be ashamed or embarressed by. My model like girlfriend when dying of cancer would turn away and cover her face every time any of us would see her at the end, her skeleton like body and unfamilar face would be such a tragic strike at the heart that it was worse to her than the illness itself and i'm sure Zsa Zsa feels the same way. As i've said hundreds of times, beautiful people have it hard at the end, never able to recapture their greatest glory. My 95 year old friend who died last year was a Claudette Colbert type who looked just as beautiful at that advanced age as she had in her life, but she took care to look her best at all times, even in the home where she resided at the end.

Well we have lots of "hyphenates" (more than one title) here in Hollywood but I've personally never heard of a nurse/make-up artist combo! :marionstrong:

At 95 and everything she's been through, I sincerely hope and believe that she's "out of it" and hopefully/mercifully doesn't realize each and every indignity going on around, by, to, with her. God bless her ...I can't express how vile and repugnant I find Prince Asshole for trotting her out like a show horse every time he wants to "celebrate" (cough, cough) an occasion...... Let the woman have her privacy and dignity and just LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY! :lucyshock:

Well we have lots of "hyphenates" (more than one title) here in Hollywood but I've personally never heard of a nurse/make-up artist combo! :marionstrong:

At 95 and everything she's been through, I sincerely hope and believe that she's "out of it" and hopefully/mercifully doesn't realize each and every indignity going on around, by, to, with her. God bless her ...I can't express how vile and repugnant I find Prince Asshole for trotting her out like a show horse every time he wants to "celebrate" (cough, cough) an occasion...... Let the woman have her privacy and dignity and just LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY! :lucyshock:

I meant a nurse, as that is what she needs but one who would be compassionate enough to apply lipstick to her, put on a wig for her, and maybe put a little make up on her when the asshole brings photographers to see her. I never even thought about the fact that she may not even realize what's going on, then it's even more tragic that he's humiliating her like that.

Thanks, Joey, for saying the words I could NOT HAVE SAID BETTER.... Loving you, JK

Aww, you're so sweet! I'm enjoying your Clod Claude interview, Joyce! "Go ahead, spill it brother!" lucyhaha.JPG

Love sharing what brought me this far into my life; and, to this wonderful LOUNGE; and to the wonder that was Lucille Ball, and ALL! Guess that's what she was trying to tell me instead of scaring the 'stuff' out of me in my dreams, as Carol Lombard did, for HER, in a dream: "Go for it, girl!" I'm going for it.... Now, if it just SELLS!!!! Loving you, JK

• 1 month later...

Franscesca has applied for conservativeship of Zsa's affairs:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Zsa Zsa Gabor's only daughter asked a judge on Tuesday to place her mother in a conservatorship that will independently control the ailing glamor queen's medical care and financial needs.

Constance Francesca Hilton claims Gabor's husband, Frederic von Anhalt, has been isolating her 95-year-old mother and leaving her heavily sedated. She also questioned whether her mother's finances are being properly handled by von Anhalt.

"By isolating me from my mother, not only does her current husband deprive her of my love and companionship, but he goes against estate planning documents that appear to reflect her wishes that he not be in sole control of her affairs," Hilton wrote in a declaration accompanying her petition.

More on YAHOO: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/zsa-zsa-gabors-daughter-files-conservatorship-193020050.html;_ylt=ArQjB3N5BtuLy4W5NgQnNARPpxx.;_ylu=X3oDMTRqZXFuZWFxBGNjb2RlA3ZzaGFyZWFnMgRtaXQDTW9kIFRvcCBTdG9yeSBDb2tlIDIEcGtnA2E5YmE5MjhkLTJiN2MtMzVkYi05OTRmLTk1NjIyNzNiNTgxOQRwb3MDMgRzZWMDdG9wX3N0b3J5X2Nva2UEdmVyA2M3M2EyNTcwLTcyZDYtMTFlMS1iY2Q5LWY2MzZkZmVjN2UxNA--;_ylg=X3oDMTFvb2xvMHZoBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANuZXdzBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25zBHRlc3QD;_ylv=3

• 8 months later...

According to this typically tasteful and understated article from TMZ, Zsa is recovering in hospital from yet another surgery:

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/06/zsa-zsa-gabor-hospitalized-surgery-feeding-tube/

Funny, after watching her play the challenging role of "Zsa Zsa Gabor" on TCM for a few minutes tonight in Jack of Diamonds, I was thinking it had been a while since we've had an update on her condition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

This is just incredible, i mean, surviving your daughter when YOU were the one who was sick for so long.  We knew about Francesca because her mom would often talk about her when guesting on talk shows back then.  We felt we knew her, and then all those legal battles she went through with THE PRINCE von asshat.

Archived