This Concludes Zsa Zsa Watch

Brock

Well, that's a sacrilege then, if she's still able to get around, she should treat us to her revised and updated ACT on some talk shows, maybe even a comedy special for HBO, but filmed with high regard to her age and stamina. If Totie Fields could do one half dead at the end, so could Phyl, at least she would attack herself and not others like Torie did. I love it when these OLDER legends still work, look at Art Linkletter and now Phyllis Diller, still sharp as ever.

Well, not sure she's as sharp as ever and uh, hate to break it to you but Art is no longer with us! lucyblah.JPG

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better? :P

Apparently, the ever-young Ms. Diller just traveled to Hawaii and will be on Roseanne's new Lifetime show, "Roseanne's Nuts" on Wed. August 10th, along with Sandra Bernhard.

The show is truly fun and Roseanne is bonafide crazy...but maybe worth a watch to some.

Apparently, the ever-young Ms. Diller just traveled to Hawaii and will be on Roseanne's new Lifetime show, "Roseanne's Nuts" on Wed. August 10th, along with Sandra Bernhard.

The show is truly fun and Roseanne is bonafide crazy...but maybe worth a watch to some.

OMG..thanks for the 411! I wonder if Phyllis will cook again with Roseanne?! :lucythrill: I love Roseanne's boyfriend. His humor is so dry, and he kinda just goes along with the whole thing. :marionstrong:

How are Joan Fontaine and Olivia de Havilland these days......

Speaking of... I found this great photo set this afternoon of the then 94-year-old Olivia taken in November, looking every inch the movie star she is. She turned 95 July 1.

4l1s2e.jpg

inz85y.jpg

1059mwg.jpg

ajl1ci.jpg

2ikp1yh.jpg

Speaking of... I found this great photo set this afternoon of the then 94-year-old Olivia taken in November, looking every inch the movie star she is. She turned 95 July 1.

4l1s2e.jpg

inz85y.jpg

1059mwg.jpg

ajl1ci.jpg

2ikp1yh.jpg

Wowie mama, elegance personified! There's a bit of that Lucy style in her too! I guess as they were from the same time period.

Betty White just told a Zsa Zsa story on Jimmy Kimmell, T O N I G H T . She said that when she won her very first Emmy for Life with Elizabeth, everybody thought Zsa Zsa would win for her show, so Zsa is sitting there getting ready to go up and accept her award, checking her make up and all and they announced Betty as the winner, Betty said she was afraid to LOOK Zsa Zsa's way when it happened.

Betty White just told a Zsa Zsa story on Jimmy Kimmell, T O N I G H T . She said that when she won her very first Emmy for Life with Elizabeth, everybody thought Zsa Zsa would win for her show, so Zsa is sitting there getting ready to go up and accept her award, checking her make up and all and they announced Betty as the winner, Betty said she was afraid to LOOK Zsa Zsa's way when it happened.

What year did that happen and what was Zsa Zsa nominated for? Tired to look up this info but could not find anything, but the only thing listed was that Betty won her emmy in 1951 (for the 1950 season) but Life with Elizabeth did not start until 1953 (according to Wikkipedia)

Archived