Cher - Guest Programer on TCM!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else getting "Music For Millions" with Margaret O'Brien instead of "Follow The Fleet" or has TCM Canada entered the twilight zone? :angry: They have "Fleet" listed in their Canadian schedule...

Same here so i missed the CHER interview too, hope Big Street is still showing at Midnight and that we get to see some of Cher there. That whole Bell Expressvue satellite is crap, they said a 9/11 special was going to show on GEOgraphy channel but it was all about these stupid lizards. And the three Raymond eps scheduled on TROP are not the ones scheduled either, do they EVER get anything right at Bell?

Is anyone else getting "Music For Millions" with Margaret O'Brien instead of "Follow The Fleet" or has TCM Canada entered the twilight zone? :angry: They have "Fleet" listed in their Canadian schedule...

I just checked the Canada schedule and they listed "Music For Millions" but luckily "The Big Street" is listed. They must be doing the Guest Programmer segment starting with the film "Hobson's Choice". Cher gives a great intro for "The Big Street".

Loved watching The Big Street last night on TCM introduced by guest programmer Cher and when she talked about Lucy and meeting her when she was really little and my mom used to do the Lucy shows sometimes. Did not realize that Georgia (her mom) did more than one show. She also went into that famous story about getting Johnny Carson pissed off that time when she and Lucy were at a party at Jack Benny’s house – which I believe took place during the night of the 1968 Presidential Election

Archived