Brock

The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster... (Pt. 4)

OH.. wasn't the Milton Hour Show with Desi and Lucy really a disappointment?? I mean.. couldn't they come up with something better??? I really like Milton and I know Desi directed it.. but jeeze.. what a waste of talent and that bucket thing.. OMG what a load of crap!

mikidiki    127

OH.. wasn't the Milton Hour Show with Desi and Lucy really a disappointment?? I mean.. couldn't they come up with something better??? I really like Milton and I know Desi directed it.. but jeeze.. what a waste of talent and that bucket thing.. OMG what a load of crap!

Tell us what you really think Irene Kampen Trip LOL!

I actually didn't mind it but I hated the musical ending! It ruined the entire show in my opinion

Neil    1,352

Talented, but evidently not as bored as he would have us believe. With a make-over by Hal King and Theodora Van Runkle, he takes his act on the road!

I must say: if that's the kind of hat you wanted, you sure got a good one.

Brock_1-1.jpg

Brock_2-1.jpg

C L A U D E    2,006

Talented, but evidently not as bored as he would have us believe. With a make-over by Hal King and Theodora Van Runkle, he takes his act on the road!

Brock_1-1.jpg

Brock_2-1.jpg

Boy, Brock has really changed his image and for once his eyes aren't all red in the pic. :lucythrill:

JoeySoCal    1,009

Boy, Brock has really changed his image and for once his eyes aren't all red in the pic. :lucythrill:

Finally! Now we know what became of Ms. Ricardo's beloved Stone Martens!! ;):lucydisgust:

Brock    3,374

:hlLOL: !!! I had to use google to find out this was a real person.

Wait. Then that's what you really think of my hat. :(

C L A U D E    2,006

:hlLOL: !!! I had to use google to find out this was a real person.

Wait. Then that's what you really think of my hat. :(

I can actually imagine you wearing a hat like that. Peta had better not find out about the fur collar though. :lucydisgust:

C L A U D E    2,006

Does anyone still wear a hat? :lucysmirk:

Well, fashionable people do, and those ROYALS that you worship, they're always wearing fancy hats, odd hats for fancy races, and those wide wides for fancy weddings.

C L A U D E    2,006

Well done Brock! What a great photo to end the celebration of Bill's 125 years of life and beyond!

Nice to see him in color, but the poor thing looks so friggin OLD there. :lucyblah:

C L A U D E    2,006

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, isn`t that nice, the only time i know of that a co star, or anybody for that matter, was acknowledged like that with sweet words on a credit on the show. The only thing that comes close, was the way they treated the great Edward Everett Horton, when he appeared in The Matchmaker.

mikidiki    127

I don't know but I was never a fan of that photo shoot (the new cover photo). I think maybe the lighting or something but I just never found the photos flattering. What year was this photo shoot? Was this photo shoots for HL Season 1?

Brock    3,374

Memo from heaven . . . COULDN'T THE BORED WEBMASTER HAVE ELIMINATED THE WRINKLES AROUND MY EYES AND NECK AND CHIN AREAS? LOVE, LUCY.

Response from Webmaster: ...No.

• Like 1