Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep...that be he. Remember, this is 1941 or so and he was only 23...his wife Brenda Marshall is at very left.

Geez, just went back to check again, how far behind are you in posting?  LOL!  I trust you so you're probably right but man they don't even look like themselves there, but if they were THAT young then, makes sense.

Yeah I noticed Ed and Ebba too. Who the heck were the Orsattis? Lucy mentions them twice on the show but I've never found them referenced anywhere. Mentioned between the Sedgwick's and the Morgans I knew they were someone.

The Orsattis were likely agent Vic Orsatti and wife Dolores Donlon (of "Don Juan and the Starlets" fame). Come to think of it, the mystery blonde woman in the last scene of "Lucy's Last Birthday" could very well be Dolores. The Morgans and the Sedgwicks really were there, so it's likely the Orsattis were too. 

The Orsattis were likely agent Vic Orsatti and wife Dolores Donlon (of "Don Juan and the Starlets" fame). Come to think of it, the mystery blonde woman in the last scene of "Lucy's Last Birthday" could very well be Dolores. The Morgans and the Sedgwicks really were there, so it's likely the Orsattis were too. 

DO YOU MEAN TO SAY WE FINALLY KNOW WHO THAT BLONDE WAS?????  I thought she was Desi's date for later that night, so happy to hear she was a legitimate guest and possible friend.

Archived