Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wowie wow, the first one from A Star is Born premiere, the second, her hair looks like the shot shown before where they're celebrating something with only one candle on the cake and third shot, is that Karl Freund sitting next to her?

In the second photo, they are at the premiere for "That Certain Feeling"- a 1956 film with Bob Hope. (I just realized I must have gotten that photo from here several years ago) And yes, the last one sure does look like Karl.

In the second photo, they are at the premiere for "That Certain Feeling"- a 1956 film with Bob Hope. (I just realized I must have gotten that photo from here several years ago) And yes, the last one sure does look like Karl.

Yeah, well, she's holding the programme so I knew about the movie but they're dressed pretty casually for a Premiere. Especially after seeing her looking absolutely sensational from head to toe at the Star is Born one.

I love seeing them at this place. 100% their touch.

Oh my goodness! Yes! The early years, their paradise, it's completely Lucy and Desi. Watching those home movies made me fall in love with that ranch. Their happiest times seem as if they took place there.

Oh my goodness! Yes! The early years, their paradise, it's completely Lucy and Desi. Watching those home movies made me fall in love with that ranch. Their happiest times seem as if they took place there.

Well, yeah, the house was ok for the forties and early fifties but for Lucy's 60's 70's and 80's, it was the mansion in Beverly Hills, or have I said that already, LOL!

Well, yeah, the house was ok for the forties and early fifties but for Lucy's 60's 70's and 80's, it was the mansion in Beverly Hills, or have I said that already, LOL!

Oh, I know. They were both beautiful homes. I'm sure Lucy and Desi missed it over the years.

Oh, I know. They were both beautiful homes. I'm sure Lucy and Desi missed it over the years.

Yeah, heard they sold it to actress Jane Withers, as they kept getting kidnapping threats on the kids, so for safety reasons, they went to Beverly Hills, where you get stopped by police for just walking around.

Archived