THE LUCY LOUNGE - www.lucylounge.com
Brock

Lucy Fest 2013 -- August 1 - 4

OMG, I can't wait!! I'm a Lucy Fest virgin, be gentle! :lucythrill::marionstrong:

lol! This will be my 3rd festival, but 4th time up to Jamestown. CANT WAIT!!! Brock, did they say the Hall of Fame will be opened next year? :lucyhaha:

Annaleigh    296

OMG, I can't wait!! I'm a Lucy Fest virgin, be gentle! :lucythrill::marionstrong:

Is this anything like being a Rocky Horror Picture Show virgin? Marked "V" and everything? :D

My Lucy Fest cherry will never be popped at this rate!

Taylor    427

Is this anything like being a Rocky Horror Picture Show virgin? Marked "V" and everything? :D

My Lucy Fest cherry will never be popped at this rate!

Nope, my Rocky Horror cherry was popped long ago. And this conversation has taken a dark turn... :lucythrill:

C L A U D E    2,006

Why I have no clue as to what you're referencing. ;)

In the words of Joan Rivers, AS VIRGINAL AS THE DRIVEN SNOW, er SLUSH in your case. Or from Charles Busch . . . you performed the dance of the virgins, which you did from memory, LOL~

Taylor    427

In the words of Joan Rivers, AS VIRGINAL AS THE DRIVEN SNOW, er SLUSH in your case. Or from Charles Busch . . . you performed the dance of the virgins, which you did from memory, LOL~

How dare you, sir! I'm a lady! :lucycoy:

C L A U D E    2,006

How dare you, sir! I'm a lady! :lucycoy:

Oh i know that from SPERIENCE, the big talkers are the ones who mouth off more than they actually do. Was only funnin with ya.

C L A U D E    2,006

I will be working on my agoraphobia problem this Spring and Summer by first driving to Toronto and then, who knows, maybe i can finally make it to the Center. Now that would be a trip of a lifetime for me. Watch me make that long drive and when i get there, it will be closed for renovations or something.

C L A U D E    2,006

I will be working on my agoraphobia problem this Spring and Summer by first driving to Toronto and then, who knows, maybe i can finally make it to the Center. Now that would be a trip of a lifetime for me. Watch me make that long drive and when i get there, it will be closed for renovations or something.

Better not bring my Master Card or the center might lose most of it's LUCY stock while i'm there, i can see the headline now, LUCY CENTER SELLS OUT STOCK IN ONE DAY!

Taylor    427

Better not bring my Master Card or the center might lose most of it's LUCY stock while i'm there, i can see the headline now, LUCY CENTER SELLS OUT STOCK IN ONE DAY!

You should come this summer as I will be there and who knows when I'll be able to come back for another Lucy Fest. ;)

C L A U D E    2,006

You should come this summer as I will be there and who knows when I'll be able to come back for another Lucy Fest. ;)

If my trip to Toronto goes without incident, i plan to make Jamestown trip number two. Man, would i love to see some of you.
  • Like 1

leenorman    506

I'm trying to remember a few CHOICE lines from As Good As It Gets right now; they escape me; but, it'll come to me soon; getting old, donchaknow.....

Brock    3,370

Mark your calendars -- the Lucy Fest "preliminary" schedule will be announced Friday, April 12! :HALKING:

Let's get all our "Why isn't Carol Burnett coming to Jamestown?!"s out of the way in advance, shall we? lol

C L A U D E    2,006

Mark your calendars -- the Lucy Fest "preliminary" schedule will be announced Friday, April 12! :HALKING:

Let's get all our "Why isn't Carol Burnett coming to Jamestown?!"s out of the way in advance, shall we? lol

No, i think it'll be Betty White AND Carol Burnett, Carol tells this great Lucy story, she was doing this show and Lucy was sitting . . . . .

Taylor    427

It'll probably be people I've never heard of this year beings I will be attending. Some lame up-and-coming comic. lol

C L A U D E    2,006

It'll probably be people I've never heard of this year beings I will be attending. Some lame up-and-coming comic. lol

Richard Simmons maybe? He'll try to get the Jamestown populace to lose some weight? Joan Rivers once was there and she never got them to learn how to dress better, once a hick, always a hick.