Sign in to follow this  
Brock

The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread (Vol. 4)

Mmadluv7    220

Oh my, how rare, she must have had the hiccups when she painted those eyebrows on.

I think those are her natural eye brows and not drawn on. Its her mascara thats on pretty thicker than usual that I see. All in all, a pretty pic

Luvsbway    1,670

This shot may have been taken the same day as the one where she is cooking the pot roast in the ranch thread. Same bows and the hair seems the same. There was a wardrobe change but the makeup seems slightly different.

Annaleigh    296

This shot may have been taken the same day as the one where she is cooking the pot roast in the ranch thread. Same bows and the hair seems the same. There was a wardrobe change but the makeup seems slightly different.

I believe this is a cropped photo. I think the picture is of Lucy and Desi at the dinner table with the roast.

Annaleigh    296

Are you sure Lam, thought hers never grew back after being removed back in the thirties at RKO.

They definately did. You can see hair on her brows in most pictures. Especially in the 50s and 60s.

Annaleigh    296

You mean there's a story about Lucy's eyebrows that's been told for decades and it isn't true????? I'm shocked!

Yep! Lol. I never believed it, just cause you can clearly see hair.

Annaleigh    296

You mean there's a story about Lucy's eyebrows that's been told for decades and it isn't true????? I'm shocked!

Here's a perfect photo to see her eyebrow hair. This is from the MGM era too.

970C5F9C-772D-4ECE-9F15-99118C936AD2_zps