Lucie to Auction Lucy-Desi items on eBay beginning Oct. 30!

Brock

If you can afford it, go for it! :lucythrill: That would be awesome to own. Most of this stuff isn't in my price range but it's fun to watch!

I know, I saw many of things I could not afford as a HS kid and college kid at auctions. Finally a good auction and I have some money. Good Christmas is here, because if i get it that's what it will be.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever bidder e***m is, is killing this auction. They are getting a haul.

I know! And he is brave to snipe with only 3 seconds left! He's the one who got the director's chair and I saw he just nabbed Viv's note to Lucy. I think e***m must be a dealer who's going to resell this stuff, or else he has a LOT of money!

Ok tan mink just went. I was first bidder and that was blown away in the last 2 min. $1025 final price. Not by me and glad to see not my e**m.

Well, i guess e**m is not who i thought it was, as he is small enough to wear that coat, just change the buttoons to the other side to make it a man's coat.

Oh hell no, I would have loved too.

Sorry, I deduced the wrong username from before when you said someone outbid you at the last minute. I feel like I'm being an ebay troll, especially since I haven't bid on anything yet, but these auctions are so exciting to watch! With 30 seconds left the lynx jacket jumped from $810 to $3,000! Ah, rich people. I don't envy them, I just wish I could live like them and dress the way they do! :lucy1:

Sorry, I deduced the wrong username from before when you said someone outbid you at the last minute. I feel like I'm being an ebay troll, especially since I haven't bid on anything yet, but these auctions are so exciting to watch! With 30 seconds left the lynx jacket jumped from $810 to $3,000! Ah, rich people. I don't envy them, I just wish I could live like them and dress the way they do! :lucy1:

It's a shame, i would have loved that new LYNX bath matt of mine.

Yes, there was a last minute single bid on it.

Wow! I had that on my watch list but missed the auction and haven't had the chance to check details. I wonder who got it? I hope not e***m. <_< lol. Whoever it is, lucky, lucky, lucky! Not that the manuscript would ever in a million years be in my price range, but a girl can dream! I hope it is in the good hands of someone who will appreciate it and take care of it and not in the hands of a dealer who's going to turn around and resell it.

Wow! I had that on my watch list but missed the auction and haven't had the chance to check details. I wonder who got it? I hope not e***m. <_< lol. Whoever it is, lucky, lucky, lucky! Not that the manuscript would ever in a million years be in my price range, but a girl can dream! I hope it is in the good hands of someone who will appreciate it and take care of it and not in the hands of a dealer who's going to turn around and resell it.

But deep down you just know that's exactly what happened. Unfortunately!

I'm not as into the terry robe as Charlie is, so since it's my money and not his, I will be watching that one and hoping it goes for more then $500 so I will not feel any guilt for not bidding on it.

Charlie thinks he can figure out who this e**m character is. At least who he is in ebay world.

Archived