Lucie to Auction Lucy-Desi items on eBay beginning Oct. 30!

Brock

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad too that there are people we know that are getting this stuff and that you will all give it a nice home and not turn around and sell it at some big Hollywood auction.

Maggie and anyone else I would send those thank you letters. After watching the video I think it would be nice since she did do it for the fans.

It's in one of the Lucy bios, it was quoting De De as saying HOW COULD SHE TREAT THAT WOMAN SO WELL WHEN SHE HATES THE BITCH, or words to that effect. Isn't she yet another person Lucy paid loads of bills for after Ed died?

Any idea which bio this was in?

My radio equipment arrived! :HALKING::HALKING::HALKING:

Awesome! My postcard came today, too! :HALKING: :HALKING: :HALKING: :HALKING:

Great news, both of you! My e-check hasn't cleared yet and it's killing me!

Just don't lose them. lol

I was thinking about throwing them into the wastebasket just before I left the house!

Unsold items are now being re-listed as Buy It Now items. :) If you wanted to get something but couldn't stand the stress of an auction now's your chance! lol

The comments above about Lucie's website - just so you guys know, everything that was there is accessible under luciearnaz.com/main.html - or click on http://luciearnaz.com/main.html . You'll ind her conact info there. I have dumped my work onto an unsuspecting soul to do rather than do it myself now that I'm suuuuuuuper dooper busy these days. Outsourcing after 14 years! He's taking his sweet time to get the new one going, but bear with him, it'll be done soon we hope.

Remember how this seller by the name of e**m was buying all the stuff in this auction.

Well Charlie figured out who it was. Here is the guys ebay page.

http://myworld.ebay.com/schmeets!

you can also see all the stuff from the auction he won if you go to his feedback section.

Another interesting thing is he also has the auction catalogue for the Hagerstown memorabelia auction this weekend listed. I was going to put in a few bids for this auction, since I'm in NYC this weekend and can't make it down to MD, but if this guy is just going to outbid me and buy everything then it might not be worth it.

Remember how this seller by the name of e**m was buying all the stuff in this auction.

you can also see all the stuff from the auction he won if you go to his feedback section.

Another interesting thing is he also has the auction catalogue for the Hagerstown memorabelia auction this weekend listed. I was going to put in a few bids for this auction, since I'm in NYC this weekend and can't make it down to MD, but if this guy is just going to outbid me and buy everything then it might not be worth it.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but when I look at his feedback the most recent is from June 5th...

Okay this is weird.

The link I followed worked, but when i click on it here it dosn't link correctly.

When you click on the link it drops the !. add that in to the end of the web address, then you have the correct link.

That worked! And now I'm super irritated...the man sells Lucille Ball owned items and shiny men's underwear (among other men's clothing)?! LOL, what a pair! I just wish the items could have been fanned out to more homes to spread the love. Hopefully he enjoys them and/or doesn't charge an arm and a leg when reselling them.

Good investigating by Charlie. Nope, not interested in any of the memorabilia in Hagerstown. I think after the Lucie auction, I've got enough for a while. Wishing you all the best of luck if you bid on anything this weekend.

That worked! And now I'm super irritated...the man sells Lucille Ball owned items and shiny men's underwear (among other men's clothing)?! LOL, what a pair! I just wish the items could have been fanned out to more homes to spread the love. Hopefully he enjoys them and/or doesn't charge an arm and a leg when reselling them.

Sorry Mr. Hepburn you're so upset. There were a few items I really wish I could have been able to add to my collection but was outbid. I do have limits. I am however, very happy to be able to own the pieces I was lucky enough to win. Won't be charging an arm and a leg as I will not be selling anything.

PS: The shinny underwear I consign for a friend who knows the owners of the clothing company. This helps for my Lucy fund! :lucythrill:

Hey Lucy fans and friends,

It's been interesting reading all these posts about the auction. Have to be honest, I was a little hurt with some of the comments. I'm just a huge fan and collector of rare, one-of-a-kind Lucille Ball memorabilia. Not buying pieces to re-sell and make a profit. I am a TRUE collector who preserves these historic items so one day they can be seen by other Lucy fans. So yes, when given the opportunity I will be happy to lend these pieces for display either at the Lucy-Desi Center in Jamestown or in exhibits like the one currently at the Hollywood Museum in LA. I'm not a collector who wants to confine everything, never to be seen again.

Now, because I have acquired these items I will be letting go some things that I've had for a long time to make room for the additions. I'm talking about magazine, other rare ephemera, porcelain dolls and couple garments and props. I can't keep everything but the really rare things will stay.

Some of you I've met in Jamestown. Those who I haven't, hope we have an opportunity to meet. :ill:

All the best! :lucydesi:

Archived