Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

I'm not sure who the woman is with Lucy and Robert Preston, but I do know that the photo was from the Thalians tribute to Preston in 1984. Lucy recreated the title number from Mame.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, that was extremely nice of Lucy to do. But notice the picture is reversed again, hence the L W O B sign for BOWL. Unless the prop man was dyslexic.

I'm not sure who the woman is with Lucy and Robert Preston, but I do know that the photo was from the Thalians tribute to Preston in 1984. Lucy recreated the title number from Mame.

Why can't this be on DVD as an extra like Lucy's tribute is. I would love to see Lucy recreate this role. It is definetly ten years later in 1984 this picture because I can see Lucy's age more. In the 80's candid pictures reveal more wrinkles in her face.

I was watching the country shows last night and oh my goodness, that set is beautiful! Everything about it! Imagine how much a house like that would cost today!

Oh we have loads of that type around here, houses or farms that are hundreds of years old, I dun't thin I could live in a house without all the modern amenities of today though.

Oh we have loads of that type around here, houses or farms that are hundreds of years old, I dun't thin I could live in a house without all the modern amenities of today though.

I love those kind of houses. I love the mix of retro and then of course the modern amenities. I'm not about farms though. I'm all about the suburbs with a nice size yard. But the beauty of those houses are outstanding.

I love those kind of houses. I love the mix of retro and then of course the modern amenities. I'm not about farms though. I'm all about the suburbs with a nice size yard. But the beauty of those houses are outstanding.

Can't beat Lucy's houses for that. The charming look of the Chatsworth ranch, that magnificent mansion in Beverly Hills that had everything. Even her first house on Ogden Drive looked great.

Speaking of homes, I wish we could get some interior shots of the far superior house on the opposite side of Roxbury. lol

Back then, they were pretty much equal, now, it IS the better one, yes. Did we ever find out who lived there? Used to think it was Diane Keaton till I actually saw a shot of her little hacienda.