Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

I don't think so. In the last pic, I love that even with all that was going on around them in that shot they still had this lovely intimate moment together. It's one of the best kisses in the series.

Oh I KNOW that it's one the all time best SCENES in the whole series, that's why I don't want to be disillusioned about the magic happening.

In Shubert Alley NYC for the Steve Lawrence Show.

steve.jpg

Carol Plus 2

carol.jpg

x2.jpg

Another one from that Bob Hope special.

bobh.jpg

Oh, I LOVE all of these.  Wonder if that's her own hair with Zero.  The BIG hair of Carol plus two.  Her looking so terrific and being so great on that Steve Laurence show.  And the candid shot of Lucy and Bob having the exact same transportation as when they started in show business, LOL!

• Like 1

Very true, and she says something to him right after the end kiss. From reading her lips it looks like I love you but I've never been 100% sure.

Also that is another kiss that starts off as a stage version and morphs into a very real, long one. One of the best in the whole series. I love how he holds her tighter as it goes on.

Very true, and she says something to him right after the end kiss. From reading her lips it looks like I love you but I've never been 100% sure.

Also that is another kiss that starts off as a stage version and morphs into a very real, long one. One of the best in the whole series. I love how he holds her tighter as it goes on.

Never noticed that, leave it to YOU.  Love the way he sings the last two notes into her mouth, wonder if they reverberated onto her teeth.

Oh, I LOVE all of these.  Wonder if that's her own hair with Zero.  The BIG hair of Carol plus two.  Her looking so terrific and being so great on that Steve Laurence show.  And the candid shot of Lucy and Bob having the exact same transportation as when they started in show business, LOL!

Exactly what I wondered -- no false lashes either, yet she looks great! Cute pic! :D