Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

I know we have see this first one before but I never noticed that the sign on the left is advertising the Desilu Picnic.

pic2.jpg

pic.jpg

Behind the scenes at the Studio.

office.jpg

dr.jpg

people.jpg

party.jpg

bearle.jpg

dinner.jpg

How the hell did she walk with shoes like that? When I wear moccasins, I notice every little rock or stone and they hurt my feet.

Those ballet flats? My flats I always make sure have a good sole but you'd be surprised at even high end flats with flimsy soles.

Well, I hurt my feet wearing those moccasins yesterday so I can feel the pain for her. Notice the one in front of her Desilu dressing room? Looks like she saved enough of that ugly wallpaper from Chatsworth to make herself another outfit. LOL!

I'm on vacation for a dew days so I wanted to leave Claude with some Mame photos.

woman.jpg

fade.jpg

dip.jpg

With Jerry Herman

herman.jpg

preston.jpg

wave1.jpg

cu.jpg

Very nice, who's the lady between her and Preston? His wife? You know, shots of inside the Roxbury mansion would have pleased me too, LOL! Sorry to come out and ask for stuff but you've treated us to such a Lucy photo feast that i'm getting greedy.

• Like 1

Very nice, who's the lady between her and Preston? His wife? You know, shots of inside the Roxbury mansion would have pleased me too, LOL! Sorry to come out and ask for stuff but you've treated us to such a Lucy photo feast that i'm getting greedy.

Probably...but it could almost pass for our beloved Bea Arthur sans her trademark grey hair! She would have looked kinda nice as a blonde if this is any indication! ;)