Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

The shots on the Lucy show set are terrific but I've always loved that Chaplin one.

Me, too!

For some reason, this photo makes my weep; I truly believe Lucille, and probably all other comedians, are 'lonely little clowns'; in spite of their very public life, all alone within themselves....  whaddya think?  Loving you, JK

• Like 1

Didn't Pauline Lopus say something along those lines Joyce?  That all clowns had pain inside them or something to that effect?

I'm sure she did; will have to investigate; can't remember where I found it....thanks for the reminder, though.  She knew Lucille inside out, and she called her 'Lucille'....

Yeah, but I forget exactly what it was she said, haven't played the Home Movies in quite a while.  After I finish my GAY festival of movies, I'm going through the major things in my LUCY collection, and Finding Lucy, Home Movies, and all the other documentaries on our Lady of Beverly Hills are some of my all time favorites with the lady.

Standing there with moron er I men maury, no wonder they referenced Baby Jane.

It's stamped "Baby Jane" because that's the memorabilia shop in West Hollywood -- inside the French Marketplace Restaurant shopping area -- which sells vintage movie stills, posters, books, magazines and even some costumes used in classic films. 

It's a cool place to kill an hour or 10 since you can get caught up checking all their treasures out!! :D

(I understand they have an eBay store too but I don't have any info on that.)

http://www.babyjaneofhollywood.com/

store01.jpg