Behind-the-Scenes Gallery

You had one shot, I forget where, with Lucy having a low cut outfit and she's wearing a brooch, I think a flower there.  They used to put those on Zsa Zsa and Eva and others whenever they did talk shows and showed too much bosom.

Nowadays they'd let the boobies hang out all over the place and stuff the flower between their "cheeks" to hide their ass cracks! ;)

I love these type of shots because it gives you a new take on the scene. A chance to see an angel we never saw before. I do agree on it being small. The carpet line always seemed to never extend too far. It seems rather cozy but amazing how much magic you can create in such an intimate space.

• Like 2

Oh I wish the HOPE one was in color, Lucy looked so gorgeous in BLUE.  Have never seen that odd shot of Lucy with Phil Silvers.  And love the one with Jane Pauley (it's MY story and I'm gonna tell it), LOL!  This is the thread I wanted to post in this afternoon.  Was watching an ILL Lucy ep or two where you can clearly see all the markings on the floor for them to know where to stand, then I watched several Here's Lucys, the one staying at Jack Benny's in Palm Springs and before they leave as Lucie and Lucy do some cheerleading, my God, the floor is just covered with all their marks in grey tape, you'd think the director would notice something like that ending up being photographed for the show!

I have it and it's no big deal.  They all wanted Lucy on their shows but because it was the incredible LUCY, they never bothered giving her decent material, they knew people would tune in just to see HER!  In whatever she did.  If they'd had best guest actor or actress in HER day, she'd have twenty more Emmys.  Now that they have Best Nails, Best make up and best use of a whoopee cushion, she'd beat that dreyfuss woman for sure.