Lucy questions for the experts . . .

C L A U D E

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you look closely I think most people's eyes are slightly different sizes, but Lucy had a droopy left(?) eyelid, didn't she?

I thought it was her drawers that were droopy. So, it was the eyelid that made one eye look smaller than the other later in life? Too much make up use? I remember reading about her eyelids doubling over but that would mean both, not just one.

Why did Lucy have one eye slightly bigger or shaped differently from the other?

It was told to me, LONG AGO, that no BODY is 'perfectly in sync...'; look in the mirror; one eye is different; one nostril- one ear; one foot is larger than the other; etc., etc. ANYONE?

It was told to me, LONG AGO, that no BODY is 'perfectly in sync...'; look in the mirror; one eye is different; one nostril- one ear; one foot is larger than the other; etc., etc. ANYONE?

Yep, my right-hand side is bigger than my left. I think that goes for anyone whose right or left side is more dominant. Your body parts will be bigger on that side.

No Joyce, i don't mean she was born that way, or even in most of her life, only at the the end was this obvious in photos, one eyelid drooping making it look like one eye was bigger than the other. Where the hell is Harry and his expertize???

No Joyce, i don't mean she was born that way, or even in most of her life, only at the the end was this obvious in photos, one eyelid drooping making it look like one eye was bigger than the other. Where the hell is Harry and his expertize???

BUT, I MEAN WE ARE BORN THAT WAY - GOD HAD A PLAN....

So why does it show up more in later pictures? I've NEVER noticed it in earlier pics, except for this one which you must have photoshopped, LOL!

If I photoshopped it, it would look more like Ethel coming out of the cabin bathroom having tangled with her toothpaste. LOL

Archived