Lucy A - Z -- H!

Wilfred Hyde-White b. 05/12/03 d. 05/06/91

Wilfred Hyde-White, guest, Desilu Productions', Vacation Playhouse, “Sybil”, 1965; guest, as Madame Tussaud's Guide, Lucy in London, 1966; guest, Desilu Productions', Mission: Impossible, as Otto Kelmann, “Echo of Yesterday”, 1967; as well as appears with Vivian Vance (Lucy's Ethel Mertz), The Great Houdini, 1976; is born this date in 1903.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harry Harris, Jr.

b. 09/08/22 d. 03/19/09

Harry Harris, Jr.

Editor, Desilu Productions', Official Detective, 5 episodes, 1957-58; Editor, The Texan, 18 episodes, 1958-59; Editor, Sheriff of Cochise “Federal Witness”, 1957; as well as Director, Mission: Impossible “The Ransom”, 1966, is born this date in 1922.

HELLO! (musical number performed by the Danfield Volunteers. "Because of youuuu we have new...hoses!")

Happy (How the Pleasant Peasant girls feel, so much that they could fly with an H-A-P-P-Y, and also how Lucy Ricardo feels about the Don Juan starlets)

("H-A-P-P-Y, HAPPY!!!") :lucyeww:

Heavenly Music (performed at Tennessee Ernie's "fun" farm)

Hull ("body part" of Mary Antoinette that was covered with barnacles; what was in the water that prevented Lucy Carmichael from seeing the bad condition that the boat was in, also the fact that Lloyd Bridges wasn't with her)

Robert B. Hauser b. 03/25/19 d. 07/08/94

Robert B. Hauser, Cinematographer, Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp, 1955, Man With A Camera “Two Strings of Pearls”, 1958; Desilu Productions', Desilu Studios'-filmed, Yancy Derringer, 29 episodes, 1958-59; as well as Desilu Productions', The Untouchables, as director of photography: “The Frank Nitti Story”, “The Big Squeeze”, “The St. Louis Story”, and “Star Witness”, 1960, is born this date in 1919.

Bruce Howard b. 06/06/25 d. 01/30/12

Bruce Howard, writer, Desilu Studios'-filmed, My Favorite Martian "Three To Make Ready", 1964; The Lucy Show, "Lucy, The Rain Goddess", 1966, as well as 2 episodes, Desi Arnaz' Productions, The Mothers-In-Law, "Double Trouble in the Nursery" and "Every In-Law Wants to Get Into the Act", 1969, is born this date in 1925.

Bruce Howard b. 06/06/25 d. 01/30/12

Bruce Howard, writer, Desilu Studios'-filmed, My Favorite Martian "Three To Make Ready", 1964; The Lucy Show, "Lucy, The Rain Goddess", 1966, as well as 2 episodes, Desi Arnaz' Productions, The Mothers-In-Law, "Double Trouble in the Nursery" and "Every In-Law Wants to Get Into the Act", 1969, is born this date in 1925.

Hardware (what Curtis McGibbon sells at his store M&B Hardware, on LWL)

Sam Hearn -- actor who played the doctor who delivered Lucy Ricardo in one of the passport episodes.

Such a funny scene when Ricky walks in on this little guy singing & dancing in his living room!

"Flies in the buttermilk, shoo fly shoo, skip to my lou MY DAR-LIN!" :marionstrong:

Doc to :desi1: : "I'm the man who brought your wife into this world."

:desi1: : "I don't know whether to thank you or punch you in the nose!" :lol:

Alec Hirschfeld b. 6/21/03 d. 1/20/03

Alec Hirschfeld, Broadway and Hollywood caricaturist, best-known for simple black and white satirical portraits of celebrities and Broadway stars, having done many famous drawings of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz, as well as drawings of her family and co-stars, from 1943, and continuing until 1998, many not having been accounted for, is born this date in 1903.

On the occasion of HIS birthday:

Dennis Hopper b. 05/17/36 d. 05/29/10

Dennis Hopper, guest, Desilu Productions', Cavalcade of America “A Medal for Miss Walker”, 1954; Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Lineup “Wake Up To Terror”, 1959, The Betty Hutton Show “Goldie Meets Mike”, The Barbara Stanwyck Show “No One”, 1960; Desilu Productions', The Greatest Show on Earth “The Wrecker”, 1963; Desilu Studios'-filmed, The Guns of Will Sonnett, “Find a Sonnett, Kill a Sonnett”, 1967; as well as Desi Arnaz, IV, (music performer), co-star, Hell Ride, 2009, is born this date in 1936.

Archived