Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I think it's Roxbury I was just saying it's not the first at home shot I've seen of Lucy at a piano. Being a photog though I've put brides and grooms at pianos just cuz it looks good in a picture.

I've seen her playing the organ too, she had one of those also. And if your mom's a pianist, as mine was, most often they TITCH their children too, oh wait a minute, I never learned. She could just be faking it for the shot. But in all her movies and tv shows, she might have had to learn some small routine to look good so maybe she played.

Me too. Doesn't have the Roxbury "look" or feel of the rooms I've seen. Looks more like its staged for a publicity shot or could it possibly be from Forever, Darling? That's what it really reminds me of! :D

I know but this is EARLY Roxbury, the LOOK of the house changed afterwards but then stayed basically the same for thirty odd years though.

(Thanks for posting my pictures, lately, Joey. I don't know how to do that, but I can post links :) ! ) Oh, how I love the pic of young Lucy & Desi in the corn, Luvsbway. I've never seen that one before. The last pic of them hugging when they are older would be as sweet, too, if we didn't know all that gone on in the years inbetween. Still, the love is there...

(Thanks for posting my pictures, lately, Joey. I don't know how to do that, but I can post links :) ! ) Oh, how I love the pic of young Lucy & Desi in the corn, Luvsbway. I've never seen that one before. The last pic of them hugging when they are older would be as sweet, too, if we didn't know all that gone on in the years inbetween. Still, the love is there...

Yeah, that pic of them on their Chatsworth property amid the corn has been seen many times before BUT, not in that orange tint though, usually it's plain black and white, must have been done to match her hair.

Archived