Lucy and Desi photo thread :)

Annaleigh

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, one i dun't recall ever seeing too. I was going to welcome you to the site, i cracked up the minute i saw your screenname, how original! So, welcome to the site Adele. Hope nobody whistles aimlessly here to annoy you.

WELCOME ADELE!!!

Claude: This is the same photo shoot that I posted that "This Is Lucy Hawling Out The Holly" on the infamous MAME Thread! LOL! Remember?

With Rosemary Clooney and Jose Ferrer:

image_zps95c07bc0.jpg

The residents of Roxbury, one at each end, Rosemary used to say with a Cuban at one end and a Puerto Rican at the other, the street never had a chance! Beautiful picture. Hey Adele, YOUR show was on TONIGHT here, Rock played tribute to you yet again.

Or you could say, this is as close as Lucy ever got to George Clooney, although being neighbors with his aunt, he must have visited Roxbury often.

I read an interview with George (can't remember where at the moment) where he said he lived with Rosemary for a significant portion of the 1980s, so he and Lucy probably did cross paths at some point.

I read an interview with George (can't remember where at the moment) where he said he lived with Rosemary for a significant portion of the 1980s, so he and Lucy probably did cross paths at some point.

Yeah, i thought of that but remember what they say about those people in Beverly Hills, they leave their houses by car and go everywhere by car and seldom even see their neighbors. If Lucy had been the type that went to parties during the 80's, maybe, but we all know she wasn't big on that at that point of her life.

I know Lucie hasn't't met him as she mentioned really liking him in that 3 hour interview and if she met him would know what to say. "Hi, I was your aunt's neighbor."?

See, i told you, they are neighbors but never see each other. That's like when they were all on the Griffin show and Lucy had to introduce Bob Hope to her kids? Can you imagine?

Archived