Lucy and Viv on Dinah! (1975)

Annaleigh

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, that is totally more a Three for Two then Mame wig. I wonder if Lucy just got bored with her red hair around this time and these wigs were a way to switch it up. Heck she was going to wear one anyways. I noticed the push down side thing that was discussed in the wig thread.

So who invited the King over? Is this the Dinah that will be on Season 6 HL?

Nobody invited him, he just barged in to see Lucy like millions of other tourists did over the years, LOL! Always wondered who it was though, The Shah of Iran? If the women had those things on their foreheads, wouldn't that have been Indians? Yul Brenner and Deborah Kerr incognito?

Yep that's what I am assuming. But I so hope we get the entire interview. DeDe was there too! I wanna see the before Viv stuff too! We can only hope!

They better have the full thing on there, dammit. LMAO. Don't give me that bullshit about licensing or copyright problems so we can't get the full deal. :lucyeww:

Nobody invited him, he just barged in to see Lucy like millions of other tourists did over the years, LOL! Always wondered who it was though, The Shah of Iran? If the women had those things on their foreheads, wouldn't that have been Indians? Yul Brenner and Deborah Kerr incognito?

Sheesh, you can't do that nowadays with celebs. It's scary to think that Lucy never had her front door locked and just any psycho could've walked in there and something bad could've happened.

Yeah, i'm anxious to see why Zsa Zsa wore two different wigs on this show.

Zsa Zsa made her entrance in a red wig pretending to be Lucy's long lost sister. She badly read a bunch of one line liners off cue cards. She left and came back without the red wig.

Lucy was on the show to promote Three for Two and decided to wear one of the wigs from the special on the show.

DeDe also made appearances on The Merv Griffin Show and The Peter Marshall Variety Show.

So other then this Dinah have we ever had anything with DeDe talking. I don't I've ever heard her speak.

Don't think I've heard her really speak either but from her laugh I think she and Lucy probably sounded about the same. And of course you can't forget that "uh oh" she would say all the time during the shows. lol

If the story is true, Viv was referring to the King of Thailand -- incidently, the incumbent king of Thailand who is still going strong having reigned for the past 66 years.

This dude: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhumibol_Adulyadej

Sheesh, you can't do that nowadays with celebs. It's scary to think that Lucy never had her front door locked and just any psycho could've walked in there and something bad could've happened.

I know, i always thought of that, she said people came up the walk and stole the doormat, the flower pots, and she had to nail down the mat afterwards. Imagine if she had known Desi jr would get into strangers' cars and pretend to give them the real deal on who lived where to get money out of them. They often left the side door unlocked and strangers would also ring the bell constantly asking to see her. Imagine, the Manson gang killed seven people in the late sixties near her house, you would think they would get more concious of things like locking the doors after that.

Zsa Zsa made her entrance in a red wig pretending to be Lucy's long lost sister. She badly read a bunch of one line liners off cue cards. She left and came back without the red wig.

Lucy was on the show to promote Three for Two and decided to wear one of the wigs from the special on the show.

DeDe also made appearances on The Merv Griffin Show and The Peter Marshall Variety Show.

I'm surprised marshall booked her, hating Lucy like he did.

Don't think I've heard her really speak either but from her laugh I think she and Lucy probably sounded about the same. And of course you can't forget that "uh oh" she would say all the time during the shows. lol

But would you WANT to hear her speak, she was as direct and blunt as Lucy ever was. That's where Lucy got it from.

If the story is true, Viv was referring to the King of Thailand -- incidently, the incumbent king of Thailand who is still going strong having reigned for the past 66 years.

This dude: http://en.wikipedia....mibol_Adulyadej

What do you mean, IF IT'S TRUE? Do you actually think they both fabricated that story out of thin air? Thanks for the pic though, nice to see the man that got to see her without her regular LUCY LOOK on, LOL!

Archived